Ever After High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I fell in love with these books. I haven't touched the webisodes yet but I plan to. Then those dolls... All based on books. Its amazing. What do you like about it? Whom is your favorite?

Imagine my brain splitting on where to put this...

There are books based on Ever After High? :eek: I knew that Monster High has a book series. That's really cool! I've watched the TV specials on Nickelodeon. Now, I'll have to watch all the webisodes and read the books, too! :D

My favorite character would have to be Raven Queen. I really love her character portrayal on the show. She's a really kind person once you get to know her, not the evil queen her mother is.

I ship her with Dexter Charming. They both like each other, but neither of them knows it. Raven x Dexter would be the cutest couple when they finally end up happily ever after~ :wub:

Yup. I have all 3 of them. They are really quite good. I have the first M.H. Book but I fell in love with the characters in the EAH books almost instantly. I love Raven, but I think she is a close favorite with Maddie. You'll probably see why fairly quickly in the book.

The thing that actually grabbed my attention toward the series... One of the pencil cases. The flat one that says rewrite your own destiny and me reading the language jamble behind it. Definately caught my attention and the art on the case. Then me snooping at the dolls/art on the/in the boxes.... It took me forever (like a month) to decide on my first doll. (Thronecoming Cupid)

I don't ship anybody, but ya, I could see them going together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back