Favorite shell design?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineMouse

Reaction score
I tried searching for a similar topic and couldn't find anything, so I'm sorry if this has been asked before!

Tamas are beautiful because they all look so different and have so many different designs. What is your favorite shell design? What version is it? Do you own that tama, or are you looking for it?

Personally, I love the cheetah design and the peacock design v4.5s! I don't own any 4.5s yet, but hope to soon. :)

My-Tama-v45.jpg
31tQiE3CBqL.jpg

There are also a lot of beautiful Entamas and Uratamas. Too many to post pictures of, really. *-* So, what are your faves?

I have the same v4.5 as you but it is all weared off :p

Anyways, I love the design of my tamagotchi v3 (for some reason)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I had never seen that one before, I think I'm in love :wub:

Anyway most of Uratamas and V.45. Have amazing shells, those arre probably my favs.

The V5 had some really cute shells too, and the V6 ones were all musical so amazing!

Also have to mention the Tama-Go and the 4U because they can have wichever shell you want haha

^^I've seen one once--and only once. It was sold before I had the chance to get it (ebay). Really pretty and different!!

Well I love the chocolate chip cookie dough shell of the v5:

mDt3jvUdInyLdSxgZ62RZZA.jpg

Isn't it so cute? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back