{Tama log with pictures}

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layolachi

Reaction score
Booted up my tamagotchi p's today, don't know how long this will last, what with work and grown up life things getting in the way of my tama mum responsibilities. But felt like making a log again!

Installed the third English patch today. Not quite sure what's changed on it, I just wanted it to be up to date! :)

Since I did the last english patch update I noticed that after you pick someone at the date place, it skips the romance and the dating and goes straight into a scene where my character was playing with Her new baby boy. It's cute but I just wondered if that was part of the update? Never seen it before!

Still off work. So still managin to play and log, need next week to hurry up. Waiting on HLJ to get more tamahotchi 4u in stock so I can order some!

I swear I have moments like tonight where I absolutely love just sitting and looking at my collection, and then I have moments where I feel like I need to sell it all and just admire other people's from a far. I very rarely touch my collection to play these days. And even more so my vintages. I have a box full of them and I actually feel bad for not playing with them, but then I know that as soon as I get rid of them all I'll want them back again.

Currently swaying more towards the English colour screens. And now that the p's are slowly getting patched I'm leaning towards them as a go-to when I feel like running a tamagotchi due to its work/school feature.

Swear I feel like I'm neglecting my vintages completely! :(

24th September 2014.

Just finished another long stint of working and thus I struggle to make it through even one generation on my tamagotchi. Still got Cosmotchi, not sure with all the taking batteries out and resuming gameplay actually when he's going to change.

But anyway; I'm getting really into my colour screen tamas. Still waiting for HLJ to get the 4u's back on order and I think I'm going to get te pink and white. For now anyway. Get the others later.

But anyway, my order came. And it's like new! I'm so happy with it. Just need to put some batteries in the thing and see if it actually runs okay!

Latest posts

Back