IOS or Android?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
What do you prefer Android or Iphone? And why? I alwas had android phones but i am going to get my first iphone soon. The iphone 6 doesnt have nfc so thats a bummer for the 4u app. Android less privacy? I dont,t know whats better. I am gonna see. But for now i am asking YOU!

I don't have an iphone myself but I've used friends ones, and I prefer Androids xD

iOS has better apps but overall the interface, the design and everything seems boring, also Android has a lot more freedom than iOS and seems easier.

iOS has it's good things like gaames, apps and it runs faster than android, but overall I prefer android xD

I prefer Android. Looks cooler. Last longer, and I don't trust Apple Inc's products. Too much conspiracy.

Unlike other brands like Microsoft and Android, Apple products aren't really built to last. I only see them last until the next model comes out. Kinda suspicious...

iPhone 6 does have NFC but only available for App Pay; but yeah IOS is betterr

Never going to get anything made by Apple, the sole thought that in order to replace my phone's battery I have to send it to Apple makes me sick. Always had Android and always will, I tried a friend's iPhone time ago and I'm sure I will never ever get myself an iSomething :)

iOS has a more simplistic and flat design but is very limited while with android you can pretty much customize it as much as you want and it has widgets and much more features than iOS so

iOS = more elegant and more user friendly

Android = everything else

so I think we have a clear winner here

Android! I used to like iPhones, but this year I got a S5, and it's much better. The thing i like most about it is that you can put SD cards into it.

I love my Android. :wub: I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I love having a phone with a bigger screen and freedom to customize. :D I also like having the widgets and sd card expansion. iphone screens are sooo much smaller, which is my major turn off with iphone. :angry: When I upgrade next, I plan on buying a S5. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Androids defiantly as you can do anything with them and I mean anything if you wanted you could change the entire phone itself it's that customisable. I do like iPhone being really easy and there are something's I like apple for. More than android but defiantly android between systems.

Wow! So many android fans. I still don't know whats better for me. And...

Hey IOS fans! I am waiting for you show me that you love ios!

I have my first Iphone currently Always had andriods. What am i? IOSer or ANDROIDer?

iOS

mainly because Apple has their parts designed in-house

Proved to be more efficient

*cough* S5 is slower than the 6 Plus despite the extra gig of RAM

iOS

mainly because Apple has their parts designed in-house

Proved to be more efficient

*cough* S5 is slower than the 6 Plus despite the extra gig of RAM
Ahem...

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh are you hating IOS? Just to say IOS is awesome. But android too. Both have their ups and downs. Just saying both are AWESOME!
Not really the iOS itself, that's basically just on personal taste since it works perfectly fine, and also is faster than Android in some cases.

But, will I pay a ton of money (from 729,00€ to 1059,00€) for a phone that bends just by staying into my jeans' side pocket, even tho it's faster than its Android counterpart? And, a product that is basically just a bit more performing than its older 5s version, that requires Apple's techs for every single maintenance issue, from a complex system reconfiguring to a basilar battery change?

You can guess the answer :p But at the end of the day, buy whatever suits you more :)

Not really the iOS itself, that's basically just on personal taste since it works perfectly fine, and also is faster than Android in some cases.
But, will I pay a ton of money (from 729,00€ to 1059,00€) for a phone that bends just by staying into my jeans' side pocket, even tho it's faster than its Android counterpart? And, a product that is basically just a bit more performing than its older 5s version, that requires Apple's techs for every single maintenance issue, from a complex system reconfiguring to a basilar battery change?

You can guess the answer :p But at the end of the day, buy whatever suits you more :)
Yes i can agree with you with bend and price. My iphone was just a test for my final desicion. It also depnds on which android phone. You have bad ones and good ones.

I love my Android. :wub: I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I love having a phone with a bigger screen and freedom to customize. :D I also like having the widgets and sd card expansion. iphone screens are sooo much smaller, which is my major turn off with iphone. :angry: When I upgrade next, I plan on buying a S5. ;)
iphone-6-leak.jpg

Every smartphone I've owned has been an android. Been tempted to get an iphone before because I have tons of trouble buying cases and the itunes store has a lot of apps I'd love to use, but overall I've had kinda bad experiences with apple products after the 5th gen ipod. They break for no reason with me -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back