Funny Tama stories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyHeart

Reaction score
In a land where sweet honey rains from the white c
Hello people! I want to know how the lives of our energetic Tama fans are doing! I've decided to share and let you share some funny stories with you and your Tamagotchi. Doesn't that sound fun? (Small audience: *clap....*clap....)

Anyway here is mine! I hope you will share yours too!

So one day, I went to a grocery store to buy some veggies with my mom. On the way, while I was happily shopping for chips, I saw this fabulous Makiko tama-go figure hanging on a wall! I was like, GASP! So I told my mom I would buy it despite it being ultra purple and fab. hehe... But anyway, we went to the shopping counter to buy this awesome girly figure. BUT THEN...I saw a few of my guy friends shopping on the other side.... I ducked away and avoided eye contact but I was spotted!!!!! They were like hi! Ummm...what r u holding? Before I was going to say it was for my friend, my mom said," Oh this purple toy? he wanted me to get it for him so we did." My mom thought that EVERYONE was Tama fans but not these people...my manly friends..... They all laughed at the gem decorated paper shell and the sparkling eyes of Makiko....MY SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALED....I didn't really talk to them the next day....

I brought my UraTama to school one day and last period was English, and we had silent reading that period. My UraTama was in my bag and it beeped, and everyone stared at my bag, as I was on the other side of the room playing my phone with my friends secretly. I then said, "sorry, my phone isn't on silent". My friend was then like, "what, your phone is here". I just told him I had two phones, lel

I went into a game store (EB Games I think) with my Tamagotchi Music Star. And the dude who worked there was like, "Cool, is that a Tamagotchi?" and he started holding it and looking at it... and there were two poops on the screen -__-

in my school you can bring electronics but they cant be in your bag so we used to put them in this small blue box (its now in the counselors office and the electronics "box" is actually a shoe hanger) and i forgot to mute my tamagotchi. they put the box in the classroom i used to be in. we were having study hall (or was it group?) and it BEEPED. not like regular one, but more like a small couple of them, forming a SONG. and EVERYONE heard except the teachers.

I brought my UraTama to school one day and last period was English, and we had silent reading that period. My UraTama was in my bag and it beeped, and everyone stared at my bag, as I was on the other side of the room playing my phone with my friends secretly. I then said, "sorry, my phone isn't on silent". My friend was then like, "what, your phone is here". I just told him I had two phones, lel
Omg lol, I usually forget to turn off the sound too!

in my school you can bring electronics but they cant be in your bag so we used to put them in this small blue box (its now in the counselors office and the electronics "box" is actually a shoe hanger) and i forgot to mute my tamagotchi. they put the box in the classroom i used to be in. we were having study hall (or was it group?) and it BEEPED. not like regular one, but more like a small couple of them, forming a SONG. and EVERYONE heard except the teachers.
Luckily the teachers didn't, but it happened to me before. The teacher help up my girly tamagotchi figure and asked who it was or else she was giving it to the office. I had to walk up and pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back