school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do with your tama while your at skool :unsure:
Well, I take all 10 tams and I put there sound off. Then at lunch I can put thee sound off and play with em! :huh: And at resess i have a friend/s to play with! :D :) B) :) :)

Well, I take all 10 tams and I put there sound off. Then at lunch I can put thee sound off and play with em! :( And at resess i have a friend/s to play with! :huh: :) :huh: :) :huh:
Woah! How do you bring ten Tamagotchi's to school? What do you store them in? And when you unpause them how do you look after the Tamagotchi's? Where do you keep them anyways? Wouldn't they get stolen?

I'M GONA BRING MINE TO SCHOOL BUT LEAVE IT ON PAUSE. AND PLAY WITH IT AT LUNCH AND RECESS

THERE BAND AT MY SCHOOL BUT I DON'T CARE SO I BRING THEM ANYWAY

P.S MY TEACHER LIED ABOUT THEM AND GOT THEM BAND :( I HATE MY TEACHER!!

i leave mine at home sleeping ( i change the time) because pause just makes growth too slow lol

I havei t on this clip keychain thing so i just hook it to my belt hoop or put it in my pocket

^_^

I take my 2 tamas to school and, every few minutes, check on my babies. Maybe right after a assignment and at luch I play games and connect with my friend's tama. At activity period(Recess), which is only once a week :) , I connect with two other tamas. At the end of the day I take them out because I am waiting outside for my Mom to pull up in her car. The teachers don't really care if my friends and I take them out while we are waiting. I guess they figure its after school. During classes, I hide them in my purse, lol. It would suck if I were a boy because they don't carry purses lol. Sorry for all you guys out there!

Ally

I take my 2 tamas to school and, every few minutes, check on my babies. Maybe right after a assignment and at luch I play games and connect with my friend's tama. At activity period(Recess), which is only once a week :) , I connect with two other tamas. At the end of the day I take them out because I am waiting outside for my Mom to pull up in her car. The teachers don't really care if my friends and I take them out while we are waiting. I guess they figure its after school. During classes, I hide them in my purse, lol. It would suck if I were a boy because they don't carry purses lol. Sorry for all you guys out there!
Ally
Guys can still have them, they should just put them in their pockets.

:D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back