Celeb SIsters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like the best?

• Pink one

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Yellow one

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiko

Reaction score
Well I've always wanted to know a little bit about Kikitchi's older sisters, but I can't seem to find any information about them...

%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%83%96%E5%A6%B9.PNG

For the ones who don't know who they are, they are exclusive characters ii the DS games, they don't appear on the anime or virtual pets sadly xD

Waht do we know about their personalities from the DS games? I'm guessing their dialogues must show at least something from their personalities :(

Also why do you think they don't appear in the anime? I like to think they are just in a business travel.... xD

And wich one of them do you like the most? :)

These celeb sisters had a short time when they were on. You can call them a concept but not really an actual character that lasted long. There were no info given about them however I really would like to know. Bandai didn't really release a backstory for them. Remember that they were forgotten. It is almost impossible to know anything about them but at least we got kikitchi's parents... I hope this gave you a clear answer to these mysterious celeb sisters.

Well I've always wanted to know a little bit about Kikitchi's older sisters, but I can't seem to find any information about them...

%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%83%96%E5%A6%B9.PNG

For the ones who don't know who they are, they are exclusive characters ii the DS games, they don't appear on the anime or virtual pets sadly xD

Waht do we know about their personalities from the DS games? I'm guessing their dialogues must show at least something from their personalities :(

Also why do you think they don't appear in the anime? I like to think they are just in a business travel.... xD

And wich one of them do you like the most? :)
These celeb sisters had a short time when they were on. You can call them a concept but not really an actual character that lasted long. There were no info given about them however I really would like to know. Bandai didn't really release a backstory for them. Remember that they were forgotten. It is almost impossible to know anything about them but at least we got kikitchi's parents... I hope this gave you a clear answer to these mysterious celeb sisters.

I like the pink one for some reason... I guess she has a better-looking face and a cuter outfit :)

If I remember correctly, they don't express much personality in fourth Corner Shop game. However, in Moshimo Paradise and Narikiri Channel, it seems they love fashion and celebs, and are a bit snooty XD

Am I the only one who thinks the pink one has scary eyes?

I prefer the yellow one, she's cuter in my opinion, and she looks more like a Kikitchi relative.

I think Bandai forgot about them, but they're even on Tamagotchi Collection, released in 2011, I think they should appear in the anime, they deserve it more than TamaGoLand characters.

I honestly wish that Bandai had gone into more depth with these character I mean they're related to kikitchi come oooon

though its a dream that'll never come true I hope one day they'll appear in the anime

I personally prefer the yellow one... idk why I always have XD

Thanks all for the comments! At least now I know they are into fassion and are snooty? not much but it's something orz

I really wish bandai had made something more with them, They are really cute and both would be a great addition to Kikitchi's family, since they seem to be adults they wouldn't have to live with him, but at least show a proof that thhey are still alive on the anime or in the Tamagotchi's restaurants I dunno :(

I mean, they even got some full quality artwork, some tamagotchis that have appeared on the actual virtual pets and anime never got one, it's so weird they decided not to use them...

Well never loose hope *wishes a familitchi 2* (?)

As for myself I have to say I like the pink one the most, her outfit is cuter and her face reminds me more of kikitchi's (Yes they look scary without eyelights, maybe that's why I like them lol), I also like the yellow one of course but her dress xD

Did anyone forgot Kikitchi has a grandma? We don't know much about her either, I assume she is on the DS game/s as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back