Which tama should I buy next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
Well I just bought another v3 for the one I already have and a v4 with an awesome design, so which version of tama should I get next?

Well I just bought another v3 for the one I already have and a v4 with an awesome design, so which version of tama should I get next?
Well if you want to move on and try version not from the connection series, I guess you could get a Tamagotchi Friends, to be honest it isn't THAT bad.... Besides it has so much more features to the tamagotchi connections.

If you want to stay with the connection how bout getting a v5 familitchi and raise a family? Or get a music star if you love music. Or tamago ( I think it is considerd connection tamas still (sort of ))

Of course if you want colour tamas then go ahead :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For you, I would recommend the Version 2. Simple but fun; a little similar to the V3 but with less games. It has lots of older characters and some pretty unique ones too.

I love the V2 characters, and there are some very cute shell designs. :)

For you, I would recommend the Version 2. Simple but fun; a little similar to the V3 but with less games. It has lots of older characters and some pretty unique ones too.
Yeah I think I might just buy a v2, hopefully a brand new one

I would recommend a Tama-GO, of course, that's my only Tama from the last 5 years or more. Really though, it's a good balance between old and new tamas.

PROS:

Simple

Characters for top are pretty collectible

Inexpensive

Customizable faceplate

CONS:

Only has 2 games, a food shop, and a furniture shop without extra purchases (Gotchi figurines)

*also has park and dating place, of course

No color/not backlit

Pretty bulky

It sounds kinda lame but I really enjoy it, of course a lot of it's functionality was removed with TamaTown shutting down...

But for the price, it's definitely worth it. Other than that, Music Stars look pretty cool and they're inexpensive (Budget's a big thing for me, I'm spending other people's money, lol) and a Music Star is def. next on my list...

Hope this helped!

I'd recommend a v4.5 or a Tama-go. ^_^

If you have lots of time on your hands, get a v6, but they're very expensive on eBay ($100 for brand new).

If you don't like the job/school/mail feature of the v4, and prefer your v3 over your v4, get a v2 instead.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back