This Exists

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igel-Fullmetal

Reaction score
ef844d_3ac76367492c4686a8d596ed17d9c5da.png

Yes, this is real, and it can be yours for a measly 48.5 million dollars.

What's your source? This looks a bit photoshopped. Not that I don't believe the information, I'm sure Apple would make an iPhone out of any material possible if paid enough money. It'd sure bite when the next iPhone version came out and you were stuck with a sparkly, outdated cell phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your source? This looks a bit photoshopped. Not that I don't believe the information, I'm sure Apple would make an iPhone out of any material possible if paid enough money. It'd sure bite when the next iPhone version came out and you were stuck with a sparkly, outdated cell phone.
Here. The fact that it looks photoshopped makes it even more questionable. I mean, the iphone 6 is already expensive enough, why cover it in gold leaf and stick a giant diamond on it? You're not even going to take it out of the house. And you're right, in a few years when the OS doesn't support it you will be left with the world's most expensive paperweight. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
that doesn't look real. it should have a shadow, at least...

The rich have to distinguish themselves from common folk in some way. :rolleyes:

Thus is almost like yelling out loud : Rob me!
That's kinda victim blaming...

I don't think this is real honestly. Aside from the fact that it's just a sample (like the tamagotchi graphics we see when there's a new release), I see no reason for it to be this expensive. Gold is not as expensive as people make it to be, plus it's not even a diamond, it doesn't look like any kinda expensive gem at all....

That's kinda victim blaming...

I don't think this is real honestly. Aside from the fact that it's just a sample (like the tamagotchi graphics we see when there's a new release), I see no reason for it to be this expensive. Gold is not as expensive as people make it to be, plus it's not even a diamond, it doesn't look like any kinda expensive gem at all....
Are you sure it's not real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back