Tamagotchi Happiest story in the universe ENG subbed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
Ok, there are NO English subbed episodes...but what about the second movie?Why can't a fan sub it?I mean, the Animal Crossing movie (directed by Jouji Shimura, who directed the Tamagotchi movies and anine series) is available with English subs, why not Tamagotchi?

Can't someone here sub it?I think it's not hard if you can speak Japanese...I don't understand why the second movie, the most beautiful Tamagotchi animated product, has NO English subs...

I bought the DVD on Amazon.fr some months ago, it's the French dub, and I understand something, but I don't study French, but since French is a latin language I can understand something, I bought the French DVD because it's cheaper than the Japanese's and I can understand it more easily, but I really want to watch the movie fully English subbed...

It does actually and it showed on Cartoon Network here once but it looks like no one recorded the movie on the channel

BCM, do you mean an english sub or an actual english dub? o.o

And I don't get why it doesn't have an english sub either, I've searched forever but couldn't find, I've also been searching for the french dub since I understand a bit of french and my best friend knows french, so thanks for telling us about amazon! I think I'm just gonna buy it haha :p

It does actually and it showed on Cartoon Network here once but it looks like no one recorded the movie on the channel
I know about that, sere the voice actors the same of the first movie?

Anyway, I'm talking about SUBS= subtitles.

Why can't someone sub it?It'd easy if you know the language, there are even Powerpuff Girls Z English subbed episodes, the awful Powerpuff Girls' Japanese remake...I don't understand....after 5 years the Tamagotchi anime still unsubbed...I don't understand why someone can't sub the second movie only....

@Myiko

Look for Tamagoshi, you can't find it if you search Tamagotchi

Isn't there a TV archive or something For the english version? It's sad the movie got translated to be broadcasted just once... :(

And didn't the PPGZ get an english dub? They got a Spanish one (yet not even the first tamagotchi movie did)

And found it thanks! That was a terrible typo from amazon o.o

PPGZ' English dub is not faithful to the Japanese one, they changed the BGM, the names, and Tokyo is called New Townsville, this is why it has English subs...and I don't understand why, because Tamagotchi anime fans are even more, PPGZ failed in Japan too, it had no gadgets, no figures, no toy, except for the McDonald's one (they made various Happy Meal toys for various regions), there's only a videogame and a CD about that anime, and, of course, DVDs...some gadgets like dolls made by Simba, and even magazines, were available in 2010 in Spain, but the series failed in Japan and worldwide.

Few people actually enjoyed that series, and most original PPG fans hate it.

I don't understand how everything for kids is subbed (Jewelpet, Doraemon, Pokemon) but not Tamagotchi...I mean, Tamagotchi toys were available in other countries, while Jewelpet toys were released in few countries and it failed in Europe, Doraemon started to air in the USA some months ago, so explain me why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back