Ever traveled with a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Hi! :blink:

So I was just curious... do you ever travel with your Tamagotchis?

Like bringing it on trips to other places, boat rides, etc.?

I have brough my v7 to Hong Kong, China, and this October I'm bringing my v4.5 to the land of Tamas-Japan!

I was also wondering, if you do bring your Tamas around when you travel, do you take any precautions with it, like keeping it in a separate ZIp-Loc baggie or something?

I'd love to read your replies!

I've never traveled, but if I had I would have brought one of my Tamagotchi's for sure!I

I usually take them when I got to hotels or to stay in different places other than home tho, last summer my Tama-Go came with me and helped me be entertained while my family was at the beach :p

Also if you are going to Japan make sure to buy some japanese tamagotchi, it must be cool to be able to buy one from an actual shop :)

i brought mine with me when going on a trip to the mall and stuff lel

I went to Japan with my p's and connected it to the tama station which was fun but usually when I go away I bring one with me I think I've brought my p's to most places I've been but this time it'll be my 4u that goes everywhere with me.

Every time I leave the country I always bring a tamagotchi with me. They've been with me to many places in china, Cambodia, home to Japan (though i didn't buy any new ones...) and now probably India :)

I take precautions with me and always wrap them snug with a holder of some sort which fits safely in my pocket.

When I do play them, they come with me to school :D

I always take at least one with me unless I'm travelling for 'professional' reasons in which case I leave them at home.
Only ever had one opportunity to take them on holiday with me and I just took them in my carry-on bag. The only I time I had to take them out was in security and since they were put in those boxes to go through the x-rays they didn't get damaged.

I think people think they'll be more bother to take with you than they are but I didn't have any bother, although I was travelling within the EU so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I sometimes bring mine with me to TAFE in a little pouch. I don't go travelling very often but if I go to, say, Queensland to see my sister I sometimes bring my ID L and P's with me.

I've never traveled, but if I had I would have brought one of my Tamagotchi's for sure!I

I usually take them when I got to hotels or to stay in different places other than home tho, last summer my Tama-Go came with me and helped me be entertained while my family was at the beach :p

Also if you are going to Japan make sure to buy some japanese tamagotchi, it must be cool to be able to buy one from an actual shop :)
Yes I'm really excited to go to Japan!

I've heard there is a Tamagotchi Shop there that sells entirely Tamagotchis?!?!?!? :eek:

I went to Japan with my p's and connected it to the tama station which was fun but usually when I go away I bring one with me I think I've brought my p's to most places I've been but this time it'll be my 4u that goes everywhere with me.
That is so cool! ;) I am getting even more excited to go to Japan!

Ya Tamagotchi depa is the shop your talking about, but in Tokyo only, I think :p

Yeah, I've taken tamas to Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Canada, and I brought my first V4 to Fiji and New Caledonia when I was 6

Ya Tamagotchi depa is the shop your talking about, but in Tokyo only, I think :p
Oh I really hope we get to go there! It must be so cool to love in Japan... ;)

Every time I leave the country I always bring a tamagotchi with me. They've been with me to many places in china, Cambodia, home to Japan (though i didn't buy any new ones...) and now probably India :)

I take precautions with me and always wrap them snug with a holder of some sort which fits safely in my pocket.

When I do play them, they come with me to school :D
I've been to Cambodia!!!!! Yay same! And I've always wanted to go to India.. it seems so exotic.

Yeah, I've taken tamas to Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Canada, and I brought my first V4 to Fiji and New Caledonia when I was 6
Ohmygosh you've been to the Philippines?!?!? :eek: I have been to Malaysia, a few years ago I think... and never to Canada.

I took my v1 to Hawaii when we went in 2005. It gave me something to do on the plane. I just carried it in its pouch in my purse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took my v1 to Hawaii when we went in 2005. It gave me something to do on the plane. I just carried it in its pouch in my purse.
Exactly! That's why I'm looking forward to travelling with my v4.5 to Japan. That way I won't get bored on the plane. ;)

I never took my first tamagotchis anywhere I guess my parents thought I'd lose it but I did buy one when I was in Singapore years ago I always take my P's whenever I fly back to the UK I just have it in my rilakkuma backpack coin pouch which I carry it in with whatever deco pierce I want to take in the front pocket and I will do the same when my 4U arrives however this christmas I'll be handing my 4U over to my sister who is going to Japan for 3 weeks so she can go around and do touch spots for me :D

I never took my first tamagotchis anywhere I guess my parents thought I'd lose it but I did buy one when I was in Singapore years ago I always take my P's whenever I fly back to the UK I just have it in my rilakkuma backpack coin pouch which I carry it in with whatever deco pierce I want to take in the front pocket and I will do the same when my 4U arrives however this christmas I'll be handing my 4U over to my sister who is going to Japan for 3 weeks so she can go around and do touch spots for me :D
The idea of carrying your Tama in a Rilakkuma coin pouch is so cute!

Hope you enjoy your 4U! I want one but I still have a list of the Tamas I want, so it'll be all the way down on my list. :rolleyes:

Of course I travel with my Tama! xD; I also take it to University with me so it's technically inseparable from me. I just carry it in its pouch in my bag so there's never any harm done on it. So far it has been with me to England, the Netherlands, back and forth to and from my family home twice a year as well as to my summer workplace on Santorini, one of the Greek islands x3;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back