How many Tamagotchi's do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10

2 V2s - 1 V4 - 1 V5- 1 V6- 1 Tama-Go - 1 Uratama - 1 TMGC+C - 1 iD - 1 15th iD L

I have three x3; a connexion v3, a P's and I'm also waiting on a 4U

1 P1, 1 P2, 2 of every Connection version, 1 Tama-Go, 1 P's, 1 English iD L, and 2 Tamagotchi Friends!

I think that makes 23 in all! Whew! I'm hoping to add a 4U and a Morino to the mix come wintertime, yay birthday money.... :p

I have 62 Tamas, and 13 other virtual pets, including 3 fakes. ETA: ^^Same here. It's such a bother to get them all out, and set up for a pic. Besides, I don't have a decent camera, and my phone takes lousy pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
139 (plus 30 odd pets and a variety of accessories) at the last count. I keep a spreadsheet since I don't always have time to bring everything out for a collection picture (though I would like to take one soon, as my latest one is over 2 years old). :D The number fluctuates a lot. I constantly buy and sell.

I have a V1, V3, V4, V5.5, and 2 tamagotchi friends. So that's 6. And 1 nano baby. I'd like to collect more, especially the versions I don't have, but I just don't have the money right now...

I have a v4.5 and a v7. Am getting a 4U, or a P's, or basically a color Tama soon!

So excited!

I have only 1, A V6 music star.

I feel so noob. xD

But I might beg my mum to get me a P1 in the near future but eh.
Awh That's fine! Every Tama fan starts with just one.. or sometimes none at all!

And if this makes you feel better, I'm dying to get a v6! So far no luck finding one, though.

Currently I only have 5 but planning to buy some more :> I really want an Akai~

^^Akai Keitai is fun, but sometimes the red pixels are difficult to see. The lighting has to be just right. They are difficult to see in bright sunlight. There is no contrast adjustment in this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back