Fave Pokemon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igel-Fullmetal

Reaction score
What is your favorite Pokemon? Mine is Meloetta :)

pict_9716_1.jpg

Look at her! She's so wuvabu ^w^

Mine is definately Shaymin!!

Come on he is so adorable in both of his forms <3

The concept after him is also really pretty, he is meant to represent gratitude, isn't it cute? ^_^

I have 3 Shaymin posters in my room, I also have a Shaymin land form T-shirt and a Shaymin sky form plushie, that's how much I love Shaymin :wub:

PS: I like Meloetta too, she is supposed to be kind of a music fairy, how could anyone dislike her?

I have a couple favorites. It's between Azumarill, Banette, and Typhlosion.

Meloetta is super cute and nicely designed~ >w<

My favorite is probably Jirachi... I first saw him in a Pokemon guidebook and the aspect of a wishmaker sounded really nice :) Plus it's the cutest Legendary and its name reminds me of Tamagotchi! But I adored Jirachi before I knew he was a legendary or that he was popular XD

Out of newer Pokemons I really like Meowstic... I adore cats and psychic stuff even though I'm not usually fond of the Psychic Pokemon type :eek:

When I was young and just watched the Pokemon anime, my favorites were Wigglytuff, Jigglypuff, Butterfree, and Psyduck.

*glances at username*

Guess?~

My favorite include but are not limited to:
Vaporeon, Combee, Rayquaza, Luxray, Whimsicott, Audino, etc etc. <3

Lopunny! So happy it got a mega evolution. And my other faves are Luxray Blaziken Mew and Metagross

I have a lot of favorites, but the ones i like the most would be:

Raichu

Vaporeon

Flareon

Sylveon (3/4 of my victory against the Elite Four came from my Sylveon who is stronger than my starter)

Pidgey and it's evolutions (Forgot)

Shaymin

Eevee

Fennekin

and...500 more OH WAIT DID I MENTION ABSOL AND LUCARIO AND DRAGONAIR AND-**shot**

I thought I wasn't adding a lot, but uh, that list got long..

Meloetta is my fav!!!!!

i also love chikorita

also RATTATA!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite pokemons are sableye and jirachi :D mainly because sableye with its hidden ability can drive anyone crazy and jirachi is a perfect paraflinch pokemon.

Both pokemon were really good, until fairy type was introduced and ruined sableye's no weakness status and electric type pokemon being resistant to getting paralyzed, messing up jirachi's paraflinch combo. i dont hate fairy types or anything though :p

Both sableye and jirachi are still my favourite pokemons even though they arent that great in battle anymore :D

Skitty

Even though it's impossible not to like a pink cat, I've had a long long past about one I had for 2 years, before it died in a game corruption

sad sad fate that poor Skitty faced. Very very sad indeed.

And so since then I've liked it the most lolololol

If I had to pick just one it would be Totodile. I love him so much ever since I played Pokemon Gold when I was little! Other than Totodile, I really Like Venipede, Scolipede, Chingling, Sableye and Froslass :wub:

flaaffy is the Pokemon I feel connected to the most, so the entire evolutionary line is my favorite I guess. other than that Jirachi and the the Shinx line take second place because of their respective emotional value that they hold for me. It has nothing to do with cuteness, stats or success, only personal experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back