Does the shell size of a Tama get to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
I was just wondering... do all of you guys care if a Tama is very big or small?

Like is it a turn-off or something if the shell is big, like a v7/Tama-Go?

I personally don't mind but I prefer the Connection sizes. I find the Nano a bit too small.

I love the length of the ID L but the width of the Home Deka, eh XD

I don't really care about size to be honest, but the one I find the most comfortable on my hands in the Tamagotchi Friends, so, of course, I would love it if every Tama was that size. But then again, I don't really care ^^

Depends for me sometimes I like the size depending on the version as it's diverse from another version. So for example I may play with my IDL but decide to play with my p1 as it's smaller and easy to carry. The Tama-go I like too but it's not good for taking with you on the go. I find the 4u to be the best for me as it's not too big or too small and I like the flat back feel.

The only size and shape I don't really like is the Tamagotchi Friends. My iD L is a nice shape. The vintage Connection ones are nice, but I'm willing to trade their thinness for more convenient batteries.

It only matters to me if I have to carry it around all day, because some Tamas don't fit in my pockets. (Curse you, tiny girl-pants pockets!)

^^That's why I carry them in their cases in my purse. I'm afraid to carry them in pants pockets for fear of sitting on them, or having them work their way out of the pocket.

The tamagotchi friends is a bit big to carry around. I do like how it fits in my hand to play with it though. After playing with the TF and then going back to connections it felt as though they were so small they would fall out of my hands. :p But it is more convenient. Connections are small enough I can bring them with me in my earphones case.

Thanks a lot for your opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Connections without antennas are the best :D it's a shame that i couldn't get my hands on the v1/v2 because i do not have a paypal account :( there are only music stars on taobao but i'm fine with them :lol:

I do prefer a smaller sized Tamagotchi as I'm often away from home so they're much easier for me to carry around :) Connections are my favourite size, but the colours are manageable too. I found the Tamago too difficult, so only used that one at home. I usually keep them in crochet pouches in my handbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back