Sign in to follow this  
amarie

Does the shell size of a Tama get to you?

I was just wondering... do all of you guys care if a Tama is very big or small?

Like is it a turn-off or something if the shell is big, like a v7/Tama-Go?

I personally don't mind but I prefer the Connection sizes. I find the Nano a bit too small.

I love the length of the ID L but the width of the Home Deka, eh XD

Not at all... :) I love the size of all Tamagotchis no matter how big and no matter how small :D

I don't mind how big the Tama-Go is ~ ^_^

• Like 2

I don't really care about size to be honest, but the one I find the most comfortable on my hands in the Tamagotchi Friends, so, of course, I would love it if every Tama was that size. But then again, I don't really care ^^

• Like 1

Depends for me sometimes I like the size depending on the version as it's diverse from another version. So for example I may play with my IDL but decide to play with my p1 as it's smaller and easy to carry. The Tama-go I like too but it's not good for taking with you on the go. I find the 4u to be the best for me as it's not too big or too small and I like the flat back feel.

• Like 1

The only size and shape I don't really like is the Tamagotchi Friends. My iD L is a nice shape. The vintage Connection ones are nice, but I'm willing to trade their thinness for more convenient batteries.

Makes no difference to me how big or small they are.

It only matters to me if I have to carry it around all day, because some Tamas don't fit in my pockets. (Curse you, tiny girl-pants pockets!)

^^That's why I carry them in their cases in my purse. I'm afraid to carry them in pants pockets for fear of sitting on them, or having them work their way out of the pocket.

The tamagotchi friends is a bit big to carry around. I do like how it fits in my hand to play with it though. After playing with the TF and then going back to connections it felt as though they were so small they would fall out of my hands. :P But it is more convenient. Connections are small enough I can bring them with me in my earphones case.

Thanks a lot for your opinions!

Edited by amarie

Connections without antennas are the best :D it's a shame that i couldn't get my hands on the v1/v2 because i do not have a paypal account :( there are only music stars on taobao but i'm fine with them :lol:

I carry my Deka Tamagotchis with me when I go out XD And you know, those are even bigger than a Tama-go :P

I do prefer a smaller sized Tamagotchi as I'm often away from home so they're much easier for me to carry around :) Connections are my favourite size, but the colours are manageable too. I found the Tamago too difficult, so only used that one at home. I usually keep them in crochet pouches in my handbag.

I like them small with the keychains so I can tote them around places.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Candythief
      Hello! I recently restarted few of my older Tamagotchis. Sadly, some have faded shell designs, rubbed off of faded letters, or scratches in the shell paintings. I think this does apply for any tamagotchi with painted shell designs.
       <---- this is an example. Not mine. My designs, letterings are luckily only a very, very little faded.
      Im a person who likes his tamas in best condition possible and i do have good drawing skills.
      These little damages of mine would be very easy to touch up with a suitable paint. I tried to repaint the silver wings of my angelgotchi with a silver permanent marker but it got rubbed off very quickly, its seems not permanent enough on plastic.
      I wonder with what i can repaint the shell designs best. i thought of Nail polish, but i think nail polish does not dry as flat as the original paint and it would be visible that it was repainted. 
      Do you guys have any tips for me?
      How about gundam markers? These are intended for painting action figures. Do anyone knows them? Are they more rub resistant?

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      As the Tamagotchi ON is the English counter part of the Tamagotchi Meets I was wondering if anyone here could tell me the size of the Meets.
      I'm planning to buy the Tamagotchi ON next month and want to make a cradle for it before I buy it if possible. But the only Tama's I have to use for size are the Connections, Music Star in terms of the most recent ones I have. My Tamago I'm sure is way to big and wide from what I've seen from reviewers who got the ON early.
    • By Kittun
      So I found this Morinaga P1 and I can't really find any information about it.

I've only found some stuff about the white Morinaga P1, mostly from some posts made here in like 2006.

I even tried doing reverse image searches with pictures of it and I haven't been able to find anything.

So has anyone seen one of these before?

• By Knighttchi's Ballad
      I've become curious about what shell designs the rest of you have ever since a few members paralleled with me in having the transparent blue shell. I actually bought two minis on the release date, the transparent blue design and the blue clock face design. I was quite uncertain which ones to get as I thought buying two clock faces might be too match-matchy, but I wasn't sure if two blue designs would also be too matchy. Well, as I've said, I settled on the two blue designs which really had very little to do with my favourite colour being blue. While I do consider the blue clock face to be the best of the lot, I started up the transparent blue one first. I really like transparent shells as they don't become worn and there is something so cool looking about them. Of course, the minis are such a cute size but the programming isn't the most outstanding, thus they parallel with the V5.

So, what are your shells and any thoughts?
    • By Knighttchi's Ballad
      I was browsing Ebay a short while ago and I came across this shell design:

I thought it was a rather pleasing, especially since vintages are rather plain. I've seen the usual burgundy with yellow shell design before but never with numbers, and also ProjectTamaShell doesn't have it listed either. I suppose it might be an uncommon shell, if not rare.
    • By Rukitchi
      For me, the iD series and P's have the perfect size because I can hold one in my hand firmly and it matches the size of my hand perfectly. I also love the plastic buttons. I wish they came in different colors or were changeable (like cell phone shells) though.