Tamagotchi 4U Growth & Character Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
Tamagotchi4U_GrowthCharacterChart_1_zpse6a103ba.png

Tamagotchi4U_GrowthCharacterChart_25_zpsc6732bba.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Neenetchi with a 40lb teenager for some reason.

Ow does the skill points work? Like you said have 10 or more sports points, how can you tell how many you have? The chart is wonderful im just confused one hat one part haha sry, this will def come in handy thank you so much!

@oddsandendswithlove

It says in the notes, there is no counter for the amount of skill points you have for each subject, you have to just keeping track I guess lol

@jvdas

Also in the notes, it says If none of the requirements are reached, you get a random adult

Does that mean no matter the toddler you can get any of the adults?... so many lines ^^;;
Haha sorry... Depending on the gender, everyone but Orenentchi comes from Fuyofuyotchi. I've put spots next to each adult character along with the toddlers' colors (that also matches the 4 colors of the logo) to make it more easier to tell.

I got a Neenetchi with a 40lb teenager for some reason.
That is due to you not meeting any of the requirements needed for a female adult. So, your Tamagotchi randomly picked one itself. This is said in the notes, like *Hayden* said.

Ow does the skill points work? Like you said have 10 or more sports points, how can you tell how many you have? The chart is wonderful im just confused one hat one part haha sry, this will def come in handy thank you so much!
It's confusing I know. It's similar to the P's or the V4, just with the visibility taken out. If you want to make sure your giving your Tamagotchi the correct amount, I have said how in the notes. I can't tell you how many your Tamagotchi has. A flaw on the Tamagotchi's part...

and thank you!

Haha sorry... Depending on the gender, everyone but Orenentchi comes from Fuyofuyotchi. I've put spots next to each adult character along with the toddlers' colors (that also matches the 4 colors of the logo) to make it more easier to tell.
Oh yes I meant like if you had a male toddler you could get any male adult and same with females :p bad wording there on my part ^^ so only Orenentchi you have to look out for really :D ah that's so much simpler then previous growths

Oh yes I meant like if you had a male toddler you could get any male adult and same with females :p bad wording there on my part ^^ so only Orenentchi you have to look out for really :D ah that's so much simpler then previous growths
Its ok, and yup.

If a requirement is reached for one and you reach a requirement for another (i.e. a gal with 20+ invention points and over 70g) Is it a random growth between the two? (Im sorry if its in the notes I cant really read them :( )

I met all requirements for Kuchipatchi, yet I got a Mametchi. Huge disappointment. ;______;

If a requirement is reached for one and you reach a requirement for another (i.e. a gal with 20+ invention points and over 70g) Is it a random growth between the two? (Im sorry if its in the notes I cant really read them
imageproxy.php
)
I actually don't know. I might check what my guide book says when it comes in my mail (As the growth from this is take from the guide book).

I met all requirements for Kuchipatchi, yet I got a Mametchi. Huge disappointment. ;______;
That's strange...

The same thing happened to me once trying to get someone other than Mametchi (This was at the point we didn't have any growth information yet). I discovered it was because I chock fulled him up with Invention Skill Points, yet I had miss about 4 - 6 miss cares (IDK how many, as I reset my Tamagotchi during this time)... maybe its the way the randomizing works if you do not meet the requirements? Or maybe my 4U trolled me. ...It picks the closer character to one? I have no idea.... Maybe this is what happens when you have double or more of the requirements, or something like that... either way perhaps you used something that had invention skill points and you didn't even realize it. You'd be surprise how easy it is to get 10 skill points off anything!

Even to myself...the growth of the 4U is strange...

I keep getting a boy!! ARGH!!

Desperately want to try out the Aikatsu touch card T.T

Somehow i went from pokapokatchi to naughty mametchi and skipped the adult stage.. then i earned a cooking skill and raised my gotchi points at game center and it went back to a mametchi. Not sure if thats normal or if its an error/glitch

Somehow i went from pokapokatchi to naughty mametchi and skipped the adult stage.. then i earned a cooking skill and raised my gotchi points at game center and it went back to a mametchi. Not sure if thats normal or if its an error/glitch
It's not a glitch. You got a naughty Mametchi because of its very low happy meter. Earning skills and money raises their happiness, therefore reverting him back to normal.

I got hime loves mametchi by having himespetchi go to the park and run into mametchi, so i'm guessing that's how you do it/one way to do it?

Thank you so much for this chart (really cute btw)
​It will be very useful when my Tama 4U arrives :) Aww I want a boy

Thank you Malibcia ^^

I didn't know that this wiki existed.
I want to raise an overweight Kuchipatchi so badly. It's the cutest thing ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back