Translate a song!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
You know that song you love in a other langauge? You really want to know the lyrics of? You came to the right place! Here we post the songs we want to let translated plus the languages you can translate. So what do you want to get translated and what do you can translate. Don't forget to bleep out explict words.

For me i am happy to translate any Dutch songs

I'd be happy to translate anything into Spanish. I can translate from English, and of course I could translate Spanish into English. Doubt anyone would need my skilzzz, but I'll just leave this here ~

Cyborutchi : Awesome everything helps! Hope we get as many langauges as possible!

Already 2 Dutch and Spanish :)

Cool! Japanese would be extremly helpful. Thabks Pango and furbitchi

EMF i am sure someine can help you. Hopefully they will!

I could probably translate a song from Latin.

Not that that's particularly useful. After all, what's in Latin?

A thirteenth-century funeral march, perhaps?

....I can translate from Polish, but I seriously doubt anybody in here listens to polish music (it sucks and barely anybody knows that Poland exists anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure
Well there's some songs by Lifelover I would really love to see translated to English so I can understand them but they're a bit... Inapropriate.

But! I just came up with another. Strangely enough I knew this song because of Lifelover - I'm talking about Bom Sicka Bom. I'm really curious about what the lyrics in that song say so if yu'd like you could translate that.

Anybody curious about some polish songs? I hate polish music industry but Marek Grechuta has some nice songs, check them out if you're curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back