A Spooktacular Tamagotchi Hatch (Version 2.0) Group Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchoolTama

Reaction score
A Spooktacular Tamagotchi Hatch

(Hatch organization thread)

Greetings, hatchers! Please log about the progress of your pet here for this hatch which starts Friday, October 24 (maybe the hatch has already started for some of you, depending on your time zone)! Please try to keep everything on topic and as friendly as possible. :) Thanks, everyone, and I'm looking forward to a great hatch! Here's to Halloween!​
800x600_halloween09.png
Image from bandai.com

IMG_0700.jpg

I hatched my little monster this morning at 8:50.

Some animations of my Devilgotch before I set the time.

IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0713.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg

After a few minutes, Debirutchi appeared from a puff of smoke!

rbcvnc.jpg

I'll be back later with more updates! Enjoy the hatch, everyone! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I couldn't hatch yesterday, I was still waiting for my Spacytchi's last Happy Symbol. Anyway, I'll continue on from Spacytchi, and Happy Halloween :D (Sorry for the tiny images, IDK why it happens though)

jxXKEhNs.png
bsFMktos.png

So here is my Spacytchi, getting his clover completed and marrying Memetchi :D

HxRXVeQs.png
LrbMPegs.png
1U6vixqs.png

Instead of the dating scene, they replaced it with a flashback of your Tamagotchi's life ^_^

696ZRvKs.png
i7ppuYMs.png

And then came a girl! Ufufutchi!

IKR, she's too young to cook lol :p

cMvx8qps.png
KjHqLwds.png
2QqPosGs.png

Then we did all sorts of fun stuff :lol:

I guess thats it, I'll post sometime tomorrow :D

Hayden

Hi peoples! :D
yesterday at midnight my tamagotchi named pasta left behind her baby girl.​
she woke up at 10am and I named her peach ^_^​
225e64b6-3bdc-4872-96e5-a0e073b47682_zpsfca4cf46.jpg
I feed her and played with her until i had go to the mall and she evolved right before we left into kuchitamatchi​
418b3e78-6aee-4583-b061-fb750718d89f_zps42d8febf.jpg
then i went to the mall with my mom and sister and looked at things​
then i came home and ate supper :p
:wub: that's all for now :wub:

PEACH'S CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 4 hearts :D

Happiness: 4 hearts :D

11 lbs :D

I started up my V4 around 8:45 this morning.( I've been wanting to start up my V4 since I recently gave it a makeover :wub: )

2rejwu8.jpg

One minute later the egg hatched into a girl (Shirotsubutchi). I named her Star. 1 hour later she evolved into a toddler (Puchitchi)

2zfrjtz.jpg
opy5j5.jpg

Not too long after becoming a toddler, Star got a [ ! ] mail alert. The preschool teacher had come to show her the school. Afterwards Star received her backpack.

6pntvr.jpg

The mail icon flashed again and Star got her fortune told. Looks like it's a good day for Money: 3 Stars! Happiness: 2 Stars, Health: 1 Star (she did get sick at one point during the day :x )

11ql08z.jpg

Star's money fortune came true~ The Gotchi King came to visit and gave Star 2000 Gotchi Points! :D

2nualh.jpg
24ozsqd.jpg
2lxzac6.jpg

8PM is Star's bedtime.

2qvwghz.jpg

I'll log more about Star's growth tomorrow. :)

Star's Current Stats

0 YR 14 LB

Skill Points

Intellectual: 15

Arts: 11

Social: 0

Great pictures, you guys! I love seeing everyone's Tamagotchis. :)

There's no baby/needy hour stage on the Devilgotch so I just jumped right in after hatching. Most of the day was pretty easy-going, with Debirutchi asking for a handshake here and there (with a cute smile like that, how could I say no?), and causing trouble too, of course. He was mostly throwing his food around and causing the screen to go dark.

9T2Xk5I.jpg

sAVMA3G.jpg
FQE6kl1.jpg

I think I'll try and keep Devil Power up in the mid to high range (in the past, I've tried to keep it down low close to zero as much as possible) and see what character I get.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have my Devilgotch on pause for the next couple of days while I'm at work. There's no baby-sitter function on the Devilgotch like there is on the 4U, so good, old-fashioned pausing will have to do for now. I'll be lurking though and looking forward to all your wonderful pictures and stories! I promise I'll jump right back in as soon as I can. For now, Debirutchi says, "good night!"

VQiJf0U.jpg

No picture today,but she grew into Hiyayatcho and I'm aiming for memetchi :D I'll post pictures tonight!

Sorry about not posting the past few days. I went off over the weekend.

October 25th

Star evolved into the universal teen, Hawaikotchi

2yvj3q1.jpg
ei4g3n.jpg

Her fortune cookie told her she'd get extra love for that day.

xgmkvo.jpg

Star was sad that she had to leave PreSchool

2qsq8nc.jpg

Later on she got an [!] mail from the Nazotchi Mailman

27wy6pc.jpg

The letter was from the school with Mr. Turtle, he gave her a Graduation Cap

oavi4o.jpg
n6xq2p.jpg

Star's Current Stats

1 YR 24 LB

Skill Points

Intellectual: 31

Arts: 17

Social: 6

October 26

Star is still at the teen stage. Nothing eventful occured.

Star's Current Stats

2 YR 24 LB

Skill Points

Intellectual: 38

Arts: 21

Social: 8

Hi, all! Sorry for not posting in a while. This past weekend was super busy and I've been at work during the beginning of this week so I've had my Devilgotch on pause. After un-pausing, still nothing out of the ordinary happened, and it takes a little while longer for vintages to evolve anyway. The little guy was causing more trouble, as usual. This time, not only was he throwing food around, as mentioned in my previous post, but he was turning the screen dark or pretending to fall asleep when I was trying to play the game or access the menu and stats screen. What a mischievous creature!

20140204_094132.jpg
20140204_094617.jpg

It's back to work for me again for the next couple of days, sadly. I won't be posting again till Halloween. Not sure if my guy will have evolved by then but I don't mind keeping him around past Halloween. Keep up the great posts, all! :)

October 27

Star had evolved into the universal adult Masktchi

2j1u06u.jpg

Star wanted to try out the shovel that the Gotchi King gave her. She struck it rich and got a bag of money~

154ekq1.jpg
23vaihu.jpg

At one point I bought a wig from the shop and tried it on Star. It made her mask turn white.

ncxsmc.jpg
b8uvt2.jpg

She also liked playing with the plant I bought for her too.

oky1ow.jpg
2n6yssw.jpg
23w8sx3.jpg

Star's Current Stats

3 YR 30 LB

Skill Points

Intellectual: 46

Arts: 22

Social: 25

Have to split up my posts. Too many photos lol :p

October 28th

Star graduated from school. Mr. Turtle looks sad that she's leaving.

dr41ok.jpg

Star got a [ ! ] letter from the Nazotchi Mailman.

2q83dwk.jpg
2dgkx2e.jpg

It was time for Star to choose her career. She applied to a few jobs but got rejected. The last one she applied to was the bank and she was hired on the spot.

21nmzic.jpg
2e5sadi.jpg

The Gotchi King came and gave her a suitcase.

29osehe.jpg
9ar9n6.jpg

Star's Current Stats

4 YR 34 LB

Skill Points

Intellectual: 49

Arts: 22

Social: 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back