Baccano Anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Although, and you probably won't see this coming but the-novels-were-better. //slapped/ please don't sue me.

Haha, you're probably right. I've only read one of the novels, so I can't really judge. But it was good :eek: I just wish they were translated >.<

I'll second the need for a translation. I'm entirely self-taught in Japanese (and sadly my knowledge is pretty darn limited as it is) so reading the novels of -any- series often proves to be a long, arduous journey that more often than not sends me running to my dictionary to look words up. On the other hand it's also good practice for the language @_@;

I know a few words here and there but definitely not enough to get me through a novel. Sigh maybe one day I'll find the time to teach myself more. For now I have to rely on very sparse fan translations. ;_;

Yes!! It's very good, but it's not for everyone since it's very violent and confusing at times. But I love Isaac and Miria. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back