Do you know any TamaTalker/Tama lover in real life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
The title, I guess, is self-explanatory.

Have you ever met/do you know a TamaTalker in real life? Or anyone who loves/obsesses over Tamas like you?

I don't know any Tamatalker in real life/met them, but I have two friends who like Tamagotchis. One of them had a collection when she was younger but lost them. *sighs* My other friend HAS a v2 but it broke. *sighs heavily*.

What about you guys?

Well, my best friend Ruby (aka snowflake6) is on here, but she has no interest in Tamagotchi. I see her almost everyday because we go to the same school :b

As for people who like Tamagotchi, there's this 1 girl in my orchestra class who has a Music Star, but that's all.

I met a TamaTalker called dazzilitchigirl/Rainbow Dazz in real life

Also gonna meet DJYellow22/Nanotchi in real life when it's June!

I know a girl who has a Tamagotchi Friends but that's all. As far as I know she doesn't have a big interest in them. Tamagotchi is not that big in Spain so...

Only time was in elementary school, there was a girl with about 5 tamagotchi's on a lanyard. At that time I had only briefly seen Tamagotchis at that time, but I did talk to her and she allowed me to play and explained what they were...

My best friend and roommate got pulled in after me when I resparked my love for Tamas (which was sleeping, never really gone for good). She has no interest in joining this or other forums however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back