Disappointed over Tama Depa..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Guys if you've been seeing my posts scattered all over TamaTalk, you know I was supposed to go to TamaDepa today.

Yes. I DID go to Harajuku today. I went outside TamaDepa.

BUT sadly TamaDepa was in a building. And that building was under construction. Lucky me. So I left Harajuku, very irritated because TamaDepa was the only reason I was excited for Japan. Well know we might search around in toy stores and might go to Akihabara... but it's still not the same.

Oh it must be during renovation, they have decided to move it to another place and make it bigger I suggest then going to akihabara or going to a toys r us or an ed on store they sell tamagotchi.

Oh it must be during renovation, they have decided to move it to another place and make it bigger I suggest then going to akihabara or going to a toys r us or an ed on store they sell tamagotchi.
I think so too. We might go to Akihabara... or to some toy store around Tokyo. :3

Yeah, Akihabara looks really cool. Too bad you didn't get to go to tamadepa, though.

They've opened at a new location.

Amarie, if you're still in Tokyo, you can pop by. https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamadepa/img/top/tamadepa.pdf

ht6vkx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back