Discovering TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
I hope this topic hasn't been created yet. Anyway, just wondering, how did you discover Tamatalk?

I found out about it when I was researching for my v4.5. I was searching around for details and info on Tamagotchi connection versions. And I came upon one topic. Then I checked out the whole website. I constantly lurked around TamaTalk, until one day, someone whispered to me (in my head) to sign up on TT. And I did.

The end. Lol.

Wbu?

It was practically the same for me, except I was searching for information for my v4. Then I kept coming back to read it every week or so, until I kept coming here more often, so I just decided to create an account, after a year of so of reading everyone without having one.

I discovered TamaTalk when I was 8 years old, looking for codes for my Version 4

I think it looked different than it does now

I did not join for the next 5 years because it had Mimitchi in the logo instead of Mametchi

I'm weird

I had started up my tama-go back in mid 2013, but found out that the website had closed. So, I decided to start up my 4.5 and ended up reading about all the different tama's on this site.

I eventually decided to sign up in may, a couple of months after I discovered tamatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined back in '05 on a different account when I was looking for information on one of the earlier versions of Tamagotchis (either v1 or v2, I'm not sure). :D

Well, my story begins one morning of April where my roommate was sleeping in and I had nothing much to do. I was playing the Nameko Mushroom Garden game on my iphone and was reminded how much I missed my +C that inexplicably went missing a few years ago, so I typed in Tamagotchi on Google on a whim, found the Tama P's and through relevant searches about the forum! :3 I held off joining for quite some time since I felt a little awkward due to being a little older than the target demographic for tamas but after seeing all the awesome people on here decided it was worth it to immerse myself in it!

Found it on Google, looking for nothing in particular, read a few pages, and signed up. Been here since 7/Jun/07.

Looking for info for my music star (V6). I kept on going on here and got interested in logs. I kept begging my parents to let me get an account... soon enough on the 9th of July, Mum secretly got me an account with the username I wanted! :D

My friend Ella (SugaryGoesRawr) forced asked me to make an account in 2008 because she knew I liked tamagotchis.
Lucky you followed your friend. I've been trying to convince my friend to sign up even tho she likes Tamas. She doesn't want to join because 'all her Tamagotchis got lost' and if she signs up 'she'll feel awkward' because 'she lost all her Tamagotchis'. I bug her constantly.... hopefully one day she will finally sign up!

Hmm I think I was looking up a bunch of answers for my Tamagotchi and it kept bringing me to this website. At first I was hesitant on joining but then I saw it had fun stuff, Tamagotchi tips, and (my personal favorite) a place to write short stories!

Joined up after finding out they were releasing Tamagotchi again in 2004.

Honnestly don't remember. Must of stumbled on it one day or someone told me about it. It was 8 years ago.

I found it via Google when I was about 7 or 8, I used it for codes for my V3. I never did join for many years until last year, I believe it was because I had to fax something to join and I never got round to it.

I also used it to find the hat for the golden tamagotchi in Tamagotchi Town, anyone else remember that? That was SO hard to find!

So, I was just messing around on my computer, on Google images, then I saw an image.

Gave me... Flashbacks...

Seeing that 3D-rendered Mametchi in SculptGL, I clicked "visit page"

Remembering that before I had my PC, before I had my Sega Genesis, before I had some of the other consoles I own...

I had a Tamagotchi.

Look at me now, registered in the site and whatnot.

It wasn't that... cinematic, though, because my life isn't that interesting.

I think I've seen this site a few times before...IDK..And the reason why I joined was because I needed some help with my Tamagotchi Friends, and I decided to stay here because why not.

When I bought my first one, a v4.5, and looked online for help with characters and such. Fell in love with the logs.

Pixelmood. I used to look up things in Pixelmood. The growth charts, codes for the V3, and stuff like that. The website was so cute I always returned to it. Then one day when I visited it after a long time, it was now maintained by TamaTalk! Since my love for Pixelmood was still present, I decided to join TamaTalk in an old account. I got into a 2 year Tamagotchi hiatus but after that I came back in this account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back