Sign in to follow this  
amarie

Discovering TamaTalk?

I think I found this site when I was looking for codes on my Version 4. It seemed reliable, so I decided to join.

When I bought my first one, a v4.5, and looked online for help with characters and such. Fell in love with the logs.

Pixelmood. I used to look up things in Pixelmood. The growth charts, codes for the V3, and stuff like that. The website was so cute I always returned to it. Then one day when I visited it after a long time, it was now maintained by TamaTalk! Since my love for Pixelmood was still present, I decided to join TamaTalk in an old account. I got into a 2 year Tamagotchi hiatus but after that I came back in this account!

I used to look up tamagotchi stuff a lot when I was into it when I was like 9

I came across this site a few times, then many years later when my sister was into them I told her about this site

She joined, then a while late I did because tamas are kewl yo

I am new, but I discovered this website in winter 2014.

I wanted to go on Tamatown.com one day but my brother was using the laptop so I tried to see if it would work on my mom's phone. However, instead of clicking Tamatown I clicked on Tamatalk. I looked around the site and got an account after about a year. And if anyone was wondering, yes, Tamatown.com actually did work on my mom's phone but it drained the battery pretty fast. XD

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Berryitchi
      ☆ Hello! I can't do new paragraphs as I'm on a nintendo, so sorry for any errors! xD OK... let's get started! ☆ // Hannuki - Female / 13 / Long brown hair / Blue eyes / Friendly / Funny // Ani - Female / 13 / Short blonde hair / Green eyes / Friendly / Funny // ☆ Picture this scene: A normal, standard classroom. Desks. Chewing gum underneath the drawers and chairs. Well, gum everywhere, actually. And bored pupils. Really bored. Girls twirling their hair, boys playing hand football with a really dry, round blob of blu tac. So let's begin. ☆ // Hannuki - or Ki, as people call her - glances around the room cautiously. As nobody was looking, she slowly wriggled her right hand into her pocket, feeling the cool plastic under her fingers. Ki carefully pulled the tamagotchi out of her pocket. Just as she was about to feed Mametchi, Anabelle, the kid sat next to her, kicked Ki's chair. Ki gasped as the tamagotchi flew to the other side of her table. Anabelle smirked. // The teacher turned around, about to ask who made the thumping sound (she presumed it was the boys playing with the blu tac), as Ani coughed loudly. She was at the other end of the room to Ki, so the teacher didn't see the tiny little pink gotchi. // "Do you have something in your throat?" the teacher asked sarcastically, even giving an eye roll. // "Sorry miss," apologised Ani, quickly glancing in Ki's direction. The tamagotchi was back in Ki's pocket, fed and only with a tiny scratch mark. // The grumpy, and kinda old teacher waddled back to her desk. (Yeah, the teacher's the sort of person who wears old lady shoes and buys things from TV books.) // Ki smiled an "OMG YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE AND MY TAMA'S LIFE!!!" smile at Ani. Ani grinned back. // "So... what was that?" Ani asked Ki when class was over. // "It's a tamagotchi," Ki replied, pulling her pink tama mini out of her pocket. // "Cool!" Ani exclaimed. "And whaddoes it do?" ☆ Writing this as a skit. xP ☆ Ki: It's like a virtual... pet... thing. Ani: Oh. Ki: Yeah. Ani: I like the colour. Ki: Thanks! Ani: So... whaddoes it do again? Ki: You feed it, look after it... *discovers that Mametchi just pooped* and clean up after it's... Ani: Pooped? Ki: Yeah! *presses A* Ani: Wanna hang out in the park later? ☆ And back to a story again. ☆ Ki smiles, before replying, "Sure! Wanna get milkshakes?" // "I'd love to!" Ani jumps, nodding her head enthusiastically. "Bring Smol' Dude?" // "You mean Mametchi?" asks Ki, holding up her mini. // "Wut? But yeah. IT'S CALLED MITCHY SOMETHIN' OR OTHER?!" Ani screeches. // "MAMETCHI." Ki says firmly. // "K... you bring... Itchy, I'll bring money." Ani says uncertainly. // "Ooh, bring £10 and drink money!" Ki exclaims. // "Why?" // "Haha, you'll see!" ☆ Annnd dere. The next chap is when *SPOILER*! See ya... next... chapter? Welp, bai! ☆
    • By Berryitchi
      / First of all, I can't do new paragraphs on this machine, so I'll be doing a double strike (//) instead. Ty for reading! / // The red backpack fell to ground with a thud. Zi picked it up. She kept the bag on top of her wardrobe, in case of emergencies. After hurriedly pulling open the bag's chunky zip, a slightly bashed red apple was thrown inside, along with a stolen pair of binoculars, an anorak, a Swiss Army Knife and a few more items. Zi tugged the zip shut. // Stuffing her walking boots onto her bare feet, Zi pulled on the backpack and opened her bedroom window. She glanced back. Her bedroom door was locked shut. // Zi paused for a moment, before walking over to her writing desk. On a pad of yellow sticky notes, she scribbled a short message to her parents; "Mum & Dad, I'm sorry, but I need an adventure. XX". // Putting down the pen, Zi walked over to her open window. Taking a deep breath, she whispered to herself, "I'm Zimala Georgina Blake and I'm gonna be okay. I need adventure." A small tear dripped down her cheek. Smiling sadly, she turned to see the picture of her smiling parents by her bed. They smiled up at her innocently, oblivious to her plans. Turning back to the window, Zi crawled outside carefully, her green eyes shining brightly with the thought of adventure. // Closing the window quietly, Zi climbed down the large oak tree that was by her bedroom window. At a metre above the ground, she jumped, landing safely on the ground. // "I'm finally free," Zi whispered, before checking she was wearing her watch. Zi began to run down the street, not looking back. // Her first adventure was coming soon in a fantasy world of Disney dreams. / Sorry for any errors, etc but I can't read what I've written as I'm on a nintendo, so... yeah. /
    • By Retrotamagotchi
      Hello sorry this is so late! Unfortunately, my dream did not continue ( ), but I will write a part 2 anyhow! Note: here's the link to the 1st part of the story: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/192429-the-zombie-hotel-part-1/

---
      Several minutes passed. Then what seemed like hours passed, and all the while the monster's health bar did not move a single inch. Or centimeter. Or millimeter.
      "We have to stop!" I cried suddenly, exhausted and worn out. "It's just too strong!"
      Just then, a roar loud as thunder shook the Earth. It mocked an evil laugh, and it sent shivers up my spine and goosebumps up my arms. It also made me pause and stand still for only a few seconds, but that was enough for a giant, claw-like hand to pick me up.
      "AGH!" I screamed as loud as I could. "LET ME GO!" I kicked my legs and flailed my arms against the creature's paws. They were green and slimy and composed entirely out of different sized blocks, with the thumb being one small block. Nevertheless, its hold was tight and firm.
      It let out another roar/laugh. "Ha ha ha! You should be smart enough to know what happens whenever someone says that."
      I cringed. I knew what he meant. He was thinking of letting me go, as in dropping me so I would fall to my death. Yet he didn't. "And you are right!" he continued. "I am too strong! Mwa ha ha ha!" His grip tightened, constricting my waist.
      Immediately, a memory flashed through my mind. I never played Minecraft--you can guess why--but I remembered what a friend had told me about the monsters in it: the reason why they only come out at night? Expose them to sun and they'll burn up.
      I called for my brother, hoping he might hear me. "Hey!" I shouted. He turned and looked up. "Get sunlight!"
      He stared at me confusedly. "What do you mean? There isn't any!" He motioned at the cloudy night sky, then started approaching the creature, apparently worried about me.
      "No!" I breathed. "Don't come near it! I'm fine!" I thought quickly. "Get fire!"
      He nodded at rumaged through his satchel. Soon, he took out a matchbox, lit one, and shouted, "Now what?!"
      I shrugged. "Just . . . throw it at him!" He did as he was told, but suddenly and swiftly, the monster blew it out before the flames could touch his undead skin.
      "Ha ha!" he laughed/roared.
      Then, out of the blue, when I blinked, we got swept away back to the hotel.
      I gasped. Our armor and weapons disappeared, and so did my gun.
      I groaned, though another idea came to my mind. In the center of the room, a large, black, cast iron cage sat, a twirling zombie inside.
      I gasped again. "The spawner!" I exclaimed. "We have to destroy the spawner!" I pushed back the hideous creatures, barely dodging their touches. I finally reached the spawner.
      As hard as I could, I lifted back my leg and shot it forward, kicking the cage against the wall and busting it open. I guess it wasn't cast iron after all.
      Green, smelly smoke was released from the spawner, and it disapated, leaving the cage empty.
      I heard a loud shriek, and suddenly all the monsters around me poofed into smoky forms, just like the zombie in the spawner.
      I breathed a sigh of relief. The creatures were gone, and the whole hotel seemed to become brighter, happier. The light bulbs brightened, and the ominous feeling disappeared. The manager ran up to us, he had heard all the racket and noise, and he heartily thanked us for finally ridding the building of the creatures. The spawner, he said, was invented by a mad scientist, and nobody thought to destroy it. It was never visible before the giant monster appeared.
      I sighed again. It was now time to leave, our mission was done, and even though it was monster-free from then on, it was known to me as the Zombie Hotel.
    • By Retrotamagotchi
      Okay, so um, this story is based off a dream I had today. Unfortunately, my mother woke me up before I could finish it. But if I continue the dream when I go back to sleep tonight, I will write another part. And even if I don't, I'll make up an ending.
      Note: the dialogue in this is not exactly how it was in my dream.
      ---
      "Ugh!" I exclaimed, groaning. "Why do we have to go again?" This was my biggest fear of all, going back to that horrifying place.
      My college-aged brother (which I do not have in real-life) shifted on the old couch we were sitting on. "I told you, the hotel needs our help."
      For some reason, the sofa was in front of a small, not luxurious hotel. It looked like a Holiday Inn, but it seemed much more scary.
      "Yeah," agreed my mother (who was herself).
      "They contacted me," my brother put in, "saying that their doors wouldn't stay closed. Any you know what happens when the doors aren't closed."
      I shrugged. I remember the fact that when people were in their rooms, they kept their doors closed, so monsters couldn't get in. The problem must've explained why the normal-looking, glass doors of the hotel kept opening and closing on their own, as if ghastly ghosts were to blame. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
      "Come on," he said, standing up. Even though he seemed eager, I could tell he was nervous. As she got to her feet, I knew mom was, too.
      "No." I shook my head. I didn't want to die. I wasn't going to die. Especially at the hands of a monster. I distractedly gazed around me while autumn leaves swirled through the sky, being carried by the wind. I knew they were beautifully colored red, orange, and yellow, but the darkening sky made them look black and almost invisible, just like the wretched creatures that stalked the insides of the wretched building.
      When I came back to my harsh reality, I saw my brother standing near the doors, chatting with the bellhop.
      He kept pushing them close whenever the flew open, which was often. Whenever it did, they giggled, as if they were on a picnic.
      Finally, bro and mom went inside the hotel, waving and smiling micheievously at me, with the bellhop leading the way. I knew they were taunting me.
      I folded my arms across my chest and firmly planted my butt on the worn couch, not planning to move a single inch. I narrowed my eyes as they went through another pair of doors, into what I called the arena. But seconds later, the wind howled viscously, and the full moon emitted eerie vibes, and no matter how much it pained me, I reluctantly stood up and rushed inside.

The arena wasn't as scary as I thought, just like the last time. There weren't that many monsters, maybe just a few zombie dogs pacing back and forth across the tile floor, their dirty, grimy, dried-blooded paws making pit-pat sounds. Yet, I constantly looked around the room, being careful not to touch any of them; because if one came in contact with your skin, you'd be dead in an instant.
      I always was curious why the creatures always resembled the monsters from the hugely-popular game Minecraft, and wondered why people would want to stay at the hotel in the first place. It was surprisingly popular, and I could only guess it was for thrill-seekers. Most importantly, I wanted to know how the monsters even got there in the first place.
      Questions aside, I saw a tiny concierge desk to the left of me, and to the right, there were rows or large, wooden bookshelves filled with all sorts of used knickknacks.
      The manager greeted us warmly, even though he reminded me of a skeleton. His face was long and bony, and his body was tall and skinny in his tuxedo. His gelly black hair was only a ring around his head, and his eyes were black and big, with circles under them, as if he hadn't gotten any sleep for days.
      I wondered if he was a zombie in disguise.
      "Good evening," he said icily. "And welcome."
      With his hands behind his back, he motioned at the plastic, white-sepia colored, gun-like contraption hanging around me on a strap, like a cross-body bag.
      "Guns. Ha. Children these days." I was going to correct him, though I decided not to. "What is it called?" he questioned.
      Immediately, a memory filled my mind. I was in my bro's workshop, sitting at a table wearing stained aprons on. I remeber him saying that tau was the answer to building the monster-zapping gun. I was about to ask him how two multiplied by 3.14 could make it work, but I never got the chance.
      Once I came out of my trance, I hesitated, trying to remembered what he called them. "Lenticular . . . something," I replied, shrugging.
      The skeleton man nodded gravely and showed us to our rooms. After we got settled in, we went downstairs to look at the flea market, which was what the shelves of stuff were.
      There must've been over a million things. Old China vases, intricately-carved boxes, and tattered blankets lined one of the walls, with racks of other stuff in front of them.
      My mom seemed very interested in everything, staring at each object for a long time and even picking one up.
      "What are you doing?!" I screamed. "Don't touch anything!"
      She shook her head and said, "Don't worry. It's fine."
      I sighed. This was boring and dangerous. For some reason, bro didn't bring his gun, so I kept patting mine, making sure it was still there, as if it would disappear at any moment.
      Minutes later, I heard a familiar, sinister groan. I peeked down one isle and saw what I first thought was a zombie. My eyes widened, and fear rushed through my body. "Zombie!" I exclaimed. It must've heard me, because it was looking at something before it turned its green head and lurched towards me. It wasn't a zombie, yet a creeper. A fact that didn't particularly help.
      With adrenaline rushing through my blood, I shakily placed a sweating hand on my gun. I raised it to eye level and aimed. I clicked the trigger.
      Yet nothing happened.
      Shear panic entered my brain. I ran as fast as I could to my brother. "Help!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, shoving the empty gun at his face. "It's out of pellets! I forgot to reload it before we left the house! Please tell me you have some more!"
      "Yep," he answered. He opened up his black satchel, reached inside, and took out some sheets of newspaper. "Here." He handed them to me.
      I was just about to roll them up and put them in my weapon when I heard the creeper coming closer. It had only four, short legs, but it was surprisingly fast.
      "Run!" I screamed.
      My brother gasped. "Mom! Hurry!"
      My mother looked in our direction, completely unaware of what was happening. She paused for a moment, took one last glimpse at an object, then raced towards us.
      We ran through the twisting mazes of junk and shelves, passing several more monsters, including a broad-shouldered zombie. All the while, I was peeking at my gun, reading the instructions printed on the side that stating it could hold only three newspaper pellets at a time. I tried stuffing the newspaper into it, but it was no use--it kept moving too much.
      At one point, the creeper was so close to me that I could feel its hot, terrible breath on my neck. Its horrifying groan was louder than ever. I was glad they didn't have any arms, because if they did, it would've reached out and caught me.
      Eventually, when we got out of the flea market, we headed towards the lounging area, directly towards a small, worn, oak table with a chubby family sitting at it. Hoping the monsters had lost track of us, we approached it, our breathes hard and deep.
      "Oh," said my brother, noticing there was only a stool and a chair.
      "I don't have to sit," I said.
      So, he and mom sat down, while I layed the newspaper on the table.
      Suddenly, somehow, they immediately turned into tiny, brown, icing-less pastry rolls. I didn't seem to notice, and neither did anyone else.
      Once I finally got them into the gun, I knew it would automatically shape them into hard, little balls.
      Unfortunately, my hoping did not work, and the terrible creatures caught up with us.
      I gasped.
      Then, before I knew it, I was transported to a weird, fantasy video game. The monsters had turned into a single, undead, last-level boss, and it was a giant.
      The people at our table had turned into the players, now with a full set of armor and weapons, their bodies slenderized. We all began attacked the monster at once.
      Arrows flew around me, humongous swords slashed through the air. Wands casted spells, nevertheless it seemed to be taking forever to defeat the creature.
      Minutes later, when I fired a blue, expoding arrow at the it, it bent down and stared at me, as if I was the only person around him. He murmured something meaningless, yet I can't remember what it was.
      He stood back up.
      We continued our assault.
      --
    • By Doggie Biscuit
      -The Life of Doggie Biscuit and Egg-
      1. Doggie Biscuit
      Hi, my name is Doggie Biscuit, and I am a female Malti-Westie-Shih-Poo (a mixture of Maltese, West Highland White Terrier, Shih Tzu, and Poodle). That photo is me! See how cute I am? Having connections within PETA, I pre-ordered a pair of 3D-printed polymer opposable thumbs, enabling me to play Tamagotchi! If you don't believe the part about the thumbs, just Google "peta opposable thumbs for dogs". Anyways, my male human bought me a Silver Blue Tamagotchi Friends device. The device was handed to my human, and the person who gave it to him said: "Here are the three eggs you are eligible to choose from for this device. They are all vacuum frozen for a few days already, and when thawed, it will hatch in around a minute." I grabbed the one closest to me, which happened to be the striped one. The guy at the counter wrapped the egg and the device in a package.

Back home, I sat on my haunches and stared at the egg. After exactly sixty seconds, it burst open. I howled. The baby thing was a fluffy blue cloud, with two eyes, a pink mouth, and two stubby little... um... arms, or legs. The device beeped. On the screen, it said "Aokumotchi". It was pretty cute, but it would grow into something else, so I couldn't just call it Aokumotchi. "I'm going to call you Egg," I announced.

2. Egg
      The first thing I can ever remember is darkness. Total darkness, without a hint of light, was how my life began. I tilted my head, and it hit something brittle. I somehow felt that I should push, and I did. A fissure appeared, and with it there was light. Light! I stretched towards the beautiful and terrifying brightness, and all at once, some thing shattered, and I stood wonderingly in the light. Then, I heard the first words in my life: "I'm going to call you Egg."
      One thing about us Tamagotchis is that we, like baby chickens and ducks, imprint. This means that we will be loyal to our first master at birth for life, unless we are mistreated. Therefore, the first thing I saw, a drop-eared, cream coloured, furry creature emitting those words and staring at me, had already become my only leader ever since.
    • By Rukitchi
      I've pictured a scene: a plump, old lady sitting in her armchair and holding out a yellow Tamagotchi P's, saying: ‘My dear Kira, my best friend, we'll be together till the end’. She walked out of her dressing room and headed to the living room of her tiny house. ‘Today is a ceremony day! You turn 50 years old! ‘she said to the Tamagotchi. ‘You’re an old lady now, but you still look wonderful, like you’re still 20! Let’s party like you party in Dream Town! I wish I could throw you a parade. People here wouldn’t understand. They say it doesn’t have feelings if it doesn’t live in real life. But You, Kiraritchi, are a part of a world called TamaPlanet. You exist in my world thanks to technology. You indeed exist. I raised you, you gave me joy. ‘ She said and suddenly closed her eyes and became silent. After 5 minutes Kiraritchi beeped for food, but the old lady wasn’t there. Her soul was in the Angelgotchi Heaven. Her body stayed still, with the yellow Tamagochi in her hand.