Theoretical Situation #1: To Go or Not to Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Nami

Reaction score
If you were to be walking down the street one day (you're the only one there), and an alien came down from space and asked you if you wanted to come with them back to their home, would you:

1. Agree enthusiastically- go with them?
  2. Decline proudly- you want to stay here?
  3. Agree hesitantly- you don't really want to go, but it's a good opportunity/you want to go, but you're nervous?
  4. Decline hesitantly- you want to go, but you can't because of [reason]?

I'd decline proudly. I'm fine on earth, and i don't really wanna hang out with an alien. :p

Agree hesitantly, I think. Although I'd miss some people on Earth, I couldn't stand not knowing what happens in aliens' lives. :p

Just go; I don't think I would pass up such an opportunity. Even if it resulted in my death soon after, simply meeting the guy in the first place would be way cool. I'd be enthusiastic. Does that make me selfish?

Thought this topic might be about the bathroom at first ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is some kind of crazy alien travelling in a blue police box, I'd say yes immediately, but at one condition only: that my girlfriend can come with us, as I know she'd love it too :D

I'm extremely terrified of the grey aliens because of the movie Dark Skies lol

I wouldn't decline politely, I would shoot it down

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what kind of alien tbh. But I'd most likely decline hesitantly.

dude, they wouldn't even have time to ask me, i'd jump at an opportunity like that. how could you spend the rest of your life not constantly wondering what would've happened if you'd gone??

i'm assuming here that since the alien can breathe etc on our planet that theirs would also be suitable for sustaining human life :D

Decline Proudly :) I am here today because of Earth. I am a part of Earth! I am here alive because I was brought in this universe/world. So no way I will leave, I like to think rationally.

I'd decline because Earth has Tamagotchis, my friends, my boyfriend, and my pet cats :) I don't wanna leave any of it even for a minute ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back