Doubts about Shipping and the App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurita

Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive got some questions:

You know if CDJapan or HLJ uses to mark the packages as gift and with a lower money value?? Cause Im really worried about customs taxes :(

What will happen with us the people who cant use the app?
I mean, arent we going to have any extra content from the outside?
Its really expensive to pay like 25$ (on ebay) for a card with 3 or 4 simple things....it would be great to have a way to download things from the app, someone put them on the internet so people could transfer them into their tama in some way.....you know if Mr.Blinky is planning something?

CDJapan and HLJ are companies, so I think they mark it as merchandise... I never had to pay taxes but I live in Australia and I dunno if they have them here.

People without the app can still enjoy the Tamagotchi, and I'm sure peeps are working on a way to make the extra content available for everyone :)

You might get lucky about customs checks.(HLJ) I never had issues with taxes or shipments, however, I am in the USA. Apparently there is some sort of trust thing for the USA and they do label what things are worth. (In a nut shell) If you are only buying a few things, they will still ship it in the same size box. (Unless it is larger then the regular box) In turn, you are paying for how fast it gets to you. They ship it all in shrink wrap together on a cardboard box. So you may need to wait until you hear from someone in Spain whom has purchased from one or both of them.

They have a pack to simply download somewhere (Where I don't know, not smartphone or anything to use it on) You just need to set your phone to accept downloads from elsewhere besides the appropriate store program you have. Then go from there with an compatible phone. (There is also a list running around here somewhere of compatible phones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back