Sweets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRain

Reaction score
Having been away from all forms of Tamagotchi since the V1 (and before that, the earlier ones from '97), I recently rediscovered them and figured it was a good time as any to see how things have changed. Unfortunately, I can not understand the Japanese, but the guides for Tamagotchi P's have been plentiful so I decided to go with this version rather than the newer 4U. Depending on how things go, I may decide to get one in the future. For now, meet my new P's...

8zLhfy9.png

My Crepetchi is 3 days old now, and has settled down nicely compared to the fussy baby that she was a few days prior. I'm pleased that her immune system has grown stronger as she used to get sick multiple times.

KUEPTnk.png
THnd0Wf.png

Even without a guide, finding her likes were pleasantly easy as I discovered her love for a fluffy one-piece, maid hat, and the chocolate fountain all within ten minutes of her becoming an adult. Today, she also befriended a Yumekyantchi while on a stroll and decided to take her home then and there. As long as she's responsible for potty-training her new friend, I will allow it.

US6Vh9C.png
8Svw7mJ.png

-B

It seems the potty-training has gone awry. I woke up to Crepetchi digging around the yard with Yumekyantchi this morning and chaos ensued. I guess some things just won't stay buried...

7QlygOp.png
HUwn9XM.png

She spent her afternoon working at the Tamamori Shop before trying her hand at gardening again.

n536rUm.png

It looks like her determination paid off!

Wbtmjqf.png

And to finish the day nicely, she received her fourth and final puzzle piece! I think her delight is palpable here.

3mxFSwG.png

-B

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the companionship of her faithful Yumekyantchi and myself, Crepetchi longed for more and decided to try her luck with the local matchmaker today. It did not take long for her to find true love at the Omiai Party (ten seconds, in fact).

4YUeFLb.png

From there, it was a whirlwind romance that led to the altar.

GjkCjeH.png
xYV6ScZ.png

Unfortunately, Crepetchi was not ready to settle down with their baby yet and left Aokumotchi in my care.

WN7HvdG.png

It seems the little one is already taking after his father with his affinity for computers.

Qp2tdxB.png

I have to admit my slight disappointment when Aokumotchi grew from a Cosmotchi into a Raitochi today.

sJveoFl.png

I had high hopes for him to follow in his father's footsteps and become a Mametchi. Alas, he has decided to forge his own path. Forgoing pets and dates, his real passions seem to lie in computer science and aerospace engineering.

QJBmR84.png
8yfWejq.png

Perhaps he is not so far off from his father after all.

-B

Now that Raitochi has successfully completed his rocket launch, he began to grow listless and decided to explore Dream Town. It looks as if his enthusiasm quickly gets the better of him...

aZw7NrH.png
QWe2iV4.png
CoczDE4.png

Not to mention all the Gotchi Points he's suddenly intent on making...

5gj9nPP.png
8z6tJAM.png
cKYXdZ0.png

At the end of the day, his curiosities abated, Raitochi decided to settle down with his favorite book and enjoy a meal in his own kitchen.

2VCnzjG.png
v4Fxywu.png

Awwww crepetchi is soo cute!! I've been trying to get her but idk which sweet to give her. I read it's the upside down crepe.. I've tried one that looks like a crepe but got himespetchi instead. :(

Would you show me a pic of the upside down crepe please?!

* Topic Reported as Bumped*

Please everyone try to remember to check the date of the last post in the topic?

If it is more than 3 months old don't bump it to the top of the forum pages?! In this case the last post was made way back in 2014.

More info about it here: How to Recognise and Avoid topic bumping: https://www.tamatalk....-topic-bumping/

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back