Pausing a P's for a while?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soenattchi

Reaction score
So, silly question here. I am aware that I can pause the P's by going onto the time screen and/or suspend it by changing the clock to night, but I've just gotten my 4U and wish to focus on it for a little while without having to worry about the P's as well. Is there a way I can pause my system so I can resume from where I left at a later time? I don't want to lose my gotchi points/generation counter/ items and all that goodness if I don't absolutely have to...

You could always take the batteries out. When you put them back in, you will be presented with two options. If you select the first option, it will restore your tamagotchi to what it was when you removed the batteries (gotchi points and all), or if you click the second option you will reset it. Not only does it not progress, but it gives you some extra battery :D

Thank you! >u< I actually thought about it myself but I thought I'd ask first since I weren't sure if that was an option only when the battery was running low or not. Better be safe than sorry~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back