Wearing tama4u p id l

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am tired of putting these bigger Japanese Tamas in my pockets, is there a lanyard I can buy to wear it around my neck so it is always with me? I see the ones they are selling for 4u, but 20 bucks?! What is a convenient way to wear my newer pets so I don't forget them and they are always on hand when they beep, I need help!

Learn to sew? Even a poor sew job is better then nothing. I make them all the time. Even easier if you have a pinch-type clip to keep them on. (like for ids and such)

Maybe learn to croche/knit. If you learn how to do that, it is helpful to learn too. its real rewarding once you get the hang of it.

*cough* don't advertise *cough* ;)

I use lanyards that have the little thin loop on the end (like a phone strap). Just push it through the small openings on the tama, and thread the rest of the lanyard through it. Don't tie it in a knot though. I use this type on all of my color tamas. They work great.

You could find any random lanyard at a store like Walmart or a comparable store in your area. You don't NEED a tamagotchi-related lanyard, unless you're willing to pay more for it.

Don't wear them around your neck, If the sun reaches the screen while you are outside it will damage it :(

I'm telling you by experience, I used to carry my +C in a lanyard around my neck, and because of the Sun the screen is now foggy. I would recommend you to get a little bag you can wear around your hips to carry them, it has worked well for me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back