tamagotchi friends, us ver. better than uk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I like the designs on the newer ones, and a year ago I overpaid for a UK version off eBay and wasn't impressed...I couldn't see anything on the screen making games difficult to play without the perfect light. And it seemed simple without much to do. But now I figured for 20 bucks at toysrus I'd try the us version. Is it better, are there improvements?

Not much either I'm afraid, there is apparently two different games which have been on previous tamas I forgot the second one but one is the racing game from the Tama-go and new shells of course, they also improved screen resolution and put icon backing on it

Wait.... there is a racing game on the Tama-Go??!?!

Edit: You meant e-Tamago right? Other words, the racing game hasn't appear on any previous actual tamagotchi toys.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in one of the Tama-Go figures I believe, I'm not quite sure xD

I haven't seen an American TF irl but I believe they Have a better screen, UK gets better shells and US better screens lol

I haven't seen a UK Tamagotchi Friends myself, but I can say that the US version also has a very dim and difficult to see screen. It is a more simple version compared to the color versions, but a more complex version compared to the earlier versions (ancestor tamas). I paid $30 because I could only purchase it online (TRU did not stock it in my area), and I really wish I'd waited and gotten one off Ebay for like $10 instead.

I've never played a UK ver, but from what I gather it's not as good as the US ver.

Personally, I really like the US ver, though it can be a tad difficult to raise the characters that you really want sometimes >__<

Since this is my first Tamagotchi since when i was a kid a long time ago im A okay with the Tamagotchi friends

I was considering purchasing a couple of these from ToysRUs, but now that I've read that everyone says the screen is so dim I'm afraid I won't. It is a tough decision though, because if we purchase Bandai products it shows the company that there is interest outside of Japan. However, I certainly don't want to buy tamagotchis that I won't use.

It is better according to many people I have talked to before. Plus, the designs are cuter and have more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back