What is this?! Found it whilst clearing out my attic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_mittens

Reaction score
Is this real? Fake? It's driving me mad! I can't find anything that looks like it anywhere. Clearing out the attic and came across it. Says 2004 on the back. Came in a nice presentation box with embossed silver font. Any help would be appreciated!

Limited edition clear blue made in china

Thanks guys!

Album:

https://imgur.com/a/xfIue

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an anniversary release. Japanese. I am not sure which connection version/release it was besides that. Many of the connections do say 2004. So don't focus too much on that.

Ah, these are extremely difficult to find. There is also a pink one of these as well. I've seen a set of the pink and blue of these sell for over $250 in amazing condition. The box looks a little damaged so I guess a reasonable price may be $100-$125

What a lucky find!! Yes, it is definitely real,v1 or v2, not sure which. Someone had a blue and pink ones on ebay not too long ago. I'd hang on to it for awhile.

The Chinese warning on the back (誤呑電池異常危險。) is a bit concerning, though, as well as the lack of branding on the front...

edit: @SailorRosette It looks like it says "Connexion" on the front though, is it really a Japanese release?

edit: The back of the box says it's from Bandai Hong Kong (and accordingly it's all in Chinese)...? While that explains the battery warning...

Lucky you! What a beautiful tama! Treasure it forever~ That's what I would do :)

Ah, these are extremely difficult to find. There is also a pink one of these as well. I've seen a set of the pink and blue of these sell for over $250 in amazing condition. The box looks a little damaged so I guess a reasonable price may be $100-$125
Um, where is the damage on the box? :huh: I looked at all the photos very carefully and it looks pretty flawless to me. Are you referring the the third photo of it in the plastic box that's tapped up that keeps the cardboard box safe? There's scratches on the plastic box if that's what you're referring to.

@SailorRosette It looks like it says "Connexion" on the front though, is it really a Japanese release?
I was thinking the same exact thing. The "Connexion" series is a European release, not Japanese. Very interesting.

100% legit, is a v2! awesome! I wish I would find something like that xD I wouldn't sell it for the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back