Sign in to follow this  
Nathalietchi

Vtech KidiPet Friends?

I saw the commercial of this virtual pet a few weeks ago and since then I've been looking all over the place. I finally found an online site that sells them and bought it right away ^_^. It still has to arrive in the mail though.

Does anyone have experience with it? The description says it had a touchsceen and backlight (which is a BIG plus!). The shape of it is a little head of a cat, dog or a pony (I got the dog since it looked the most adorable but too girly).

You can also talk to it, apparently, and it comes with a little pedestal-thingy. All in all it sounds promising and fun and that's why I wanted to know if others know about it already and what they think.

I saw one in a display at a toy store. Looks fun!

Those are called KidiMiniz here in America. Choose from a cat, a dog, or a bunny.

Ooo, I saw one in a log... I would love one :D

I have one, so I can answer every question you may have ^-^ Overall it's a fun pet to run along something else because it doesn't require that much attention. Comes with three games and when you start it up there's little stock in the store, but every day you'll have to do missions and over the time there'll be more objects unlocked for you to buy. It can learn new tricks, too. Also, it doesn't evolve. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I'll try to help you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By kimcherries
      I remember owning a penguin virtual pet around 10 years ago, but I have no clue what it's called and have had zero success finding it online. It was white and the shape of an igloo, I believe about 4 inches long. It had a fairly large screen and a few buttons below the screen (I think there were 4 or 5?) I'd love to know if anyone owns one of these or knows what I'm referencing! I don't have a photo of it unfortunately. 
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi 👋 
      I’ve just remembered something! It might not be 100% Accurated as it was 2 Years ago, but I’ll try my best. (It’s just popped into my head, and I’d like to see if anyone else has one like this!)
      Back In 2017, I got my first Tamagotchi; being a Pink Gem Friends. But some how, I remember seeing somewhere this message.
      ”Prototype, Not For Resale”
      I just do! I can’t remember where.. but it was definitely about that Tamagotchi. Does anyone know how the seller could have gotten a Prototype and sold it legally? It can still do everything, like Bumping and connecting to a computer so it’s really good! But my sister and BFF have one and there Tamagotchis are totally normal..
    • By KidRetro64
      Ok, So I recently Watched this Tamagotchi Friends Teardown video (In Russian), And it was Really  Cool! Here’s the link: 

I have a Few Similar Questions.
      1. With NFC, Can you Patch a Friends, Or Make a Platform that could?
      So I’m Not an NFC Expert or Anything, But I’ve NEVER Seen an App or platform to Patch a Friends. It’s Wierd, I know there are European versions, but I thought they would make it in Spanish if anything. Can you hack it? If you can make Russian, then can you make it other Languages? I don’t want to mess around with the circuit board, I’m just wondering for simple reasearch and something new to learn!
    • By fidgetTama
      https://mobile.twitter.com/MstrBlinky/status/859108809138110465

I haven't seen anyone else post about this so I will! How cool is this?? I tested it on my tamagotchi friends and it works fine!!!

http://mrblinky.net/tama/friends/ezgotchi/

This is the actual thing, all credit goes to the amazing Mr. Blinky!
    • By Haruspexx
      So, back in 1998 or 1999, my mother had gotten me this virtual pet from Avon - I know nothing about it, besides what it looks like [sadly I don't know where it is at the moment, so I can't take a reference image].

It was blue and green, round, and came on a rubber wrist strap, that made it look like a chunky watch made to resemble the earth at first glance.
      I don't remember much about it, besides the fact that it could evolve either into a T-Rex or a Pterodactyl, and the discipline option was particularly disturbing to me as a child, because it showed a person shouting and shaking a wand of some sort at the dinosaur xD.

I know this isn't a lot to go off of, but has anyone else ever encountered one?
      I've done some googling and couldn't find a trace of this particular virtual pet anywhere online, although there are so many in existence that I'm not terribly surprised.