Favorite Dog breeds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
Whats your favorite dog breed? I would love to hear it from you!

For me Shiba inu all the way!

I also love Huskies Border Collies Malamutes and Dobermans.

But i am not too fond of Buldogs and Chihauhaus

Husky or German Shepard.

. I always wanted a Husky because they have such beautiful coats.

Then German Shepard because I had one when I was really young, of what I remember of her, she was awesome. She also saved my D.A. Puppy Dog from choking to death, whom is also gone now. :( simply put, my puppy dog really was the mugshot of a dumb dog. I miss his dumbness somedays...

I love rat terriers because I've had two, my current dog and the dog I had the longest. But I also really, really love corgis because they're adorable.

I don't like dogs much but at least I don't hate them anymore like I used to. I like poodles because they remind me the most of Tamagotchi characters XD

poodle.jpg
Poodle-1.jpg

There's another breed I thought was super cute but I forgot what it was called. It was black with some brown like a Rottweiler, but it was small and had long, floppy ears that I think were fluffy.

My favorite breeds are the Standard Poodle, Doberman, Basset Hound, Dachshund, and German Shepherd. I also like Pit Bulls. My current dogs are so-called "designer" dogs. Mali is a Chiweenie --her dad is a Chihuahua, and her mom is a standard Dachshund. Freddie is a Carlin Pinscher--dad is a black Pug, and mom is a black and tan Miniature Pinscher. Both are rescued dogs; Freddie was an "oops" breeding, and Mali was rescued after she was attacked by another dog. I love my mutts too.

Golden Retrievers,Beagles,Boston Terriers, Welsh Corgies and Shihtzus <3

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG MY FAVORITE TOPIC EVER.

My favorite is for sure, the English Mastiff. LOOK AT IT. THEY'RE HUGE. (shown with some lady for a size comparison.)

The-English-Mastiff.jpg

Next favorites would have to be Dobermans, American Pitbull Terriers, Great Danes, German Shepherds, etc etc SO MANY I LOVE DOGS AAAA <3 <3 <3 <3

I love dalmatians and dachshunds!

I would definitely get one or both in the future. It just takes a lot of time and effort to raise a dog, especially from the puppy stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back