Five nights at freddy's 2 Is it scary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
Yes i really want to play it. But i am afraid that i will be scared.

I alredy played the demo on an old android phone but the jumpscare's don't work on that one. Is it really scary or not?

I am 13 btw.

Mike Schmidt is the character you play as in the first game :)

ForgottenUsernames meant that if you are careful, you won't get killed, thus meaning no jumpscare.

However, FNAF2 has a different protagonist called Jeremy Fitzgerald.

Anyway, I have both FNAF1 and FNAF2. FNAF2 has a less creepy environment in my opinion because it's not as dark, but you get a feeling of paranoia because there are 11 animatronics to look out for (old 4, new 4, Golden Freddy, Puppet, and Balloon Boy). I think the jumpscares are less scary because the character jumps into your face instead of suddenly popping up. They make a different sound in jumpscares this time.

Before playing, I recommend looking at gifs of the jumpscares and listening to the sound they make so you can determine whether it is scary or not. But they will be more scary in-game because of the feeling of growing dread.

I normally would suggest being 15 years of age or older but if you think you can handle it, I'd say go for it... :) But remember, FNAF2 is a lot harder and you will probably be killed a LOT while playing the game :p

https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Sound_Files_%28FNaF2%29

(Go to the sound "Xscream2" under "Characters' Noises" to hear the sound it plays when you get jumpscared.

I say it's more annoying than scary. Yes, you'll get scared during your first few rounds, but once you get used to it, it's more of reaching the goal. And a lot Animatronics will hinder you from doing so. The wind-up thing is really annoying and sometimes your flashlight malfunctions which is such a pain in the butt. Once you play a lot though, you won't even get scared by the Animatronics and other stuff, you'll just want to punch their face.

This goes to both Five Nights At Freddy's and Five Nights At Freddy's 2 but 2 is more of a challenge as there are more distractions. If the jumpscares doesn't really scare you, then pretty much nothing will because it's all about jumpscares. The environment is creepy, sure, but other than that, you'll just want to Mike Tyson every single thing you see lol

I suggest playing it with friends if you aren't that ready. But if you think you are, then go play it alone. I'm sure it's rewarding if you reach the end. :)

Its scary at first, but you get used to it!
The only thing that still scares me are the death mini games. Seriously. It freaks me out.

I was so scared the first few times, after that, its just like, noooo I lost

Game's kinda less scary than the first. When I watched Markiplier's walkthrough, I noticed that he can tell if he's about to die. Yep, the cues. So practically, you can tell if you're gonna die. Especially when you're "late." You'll figure it out.

Although Foxy, Mangle, Puppet, and Goldy will still jumpscare the heck out of you.

By the way...

PIZZA

Thanks everyone!

Bought it from the App Store. Its a really good game!

First played it without sound. Now playing with sound.

Its more of a shock than really scary and getting nightmares.

Still its really hard.

I can't get past Night 2 either but it's because of Balloon Boy and Foxy >w<;

I think it's important to have the sound on because there are sound when animatronics move, and sometimes you have to listen for them crawling in airvents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back