JewelPet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I made a JewelPet topic two years ago but nobody replied :p

Anyway, does anybody else like the JewelPet cartoon?

So far, there are six series!

• JewelPet
  • JewelPet Tinkle
  • JewelPet Sunshine
  • JewelPet Kira Deco
  • JewelPet Happiness
  • Lady JewelPet

I have seen two episode of JewelPet Tinkle and one episode of JewelPet Sunshine. I mostly like Lady JewelPet! I think it has the best human character designs and it has many engaging plot elements, such as the mystery behind Luea's past, Miura's reason for being in jail, Lady Diana being at Jewel Palace before, etc. I think it also has the nicest BGM.

Anyway, my favorite episodes from Lady Jewelpet are "A Lady-to-be Should Eat Splendidly!" and "Goodbye with a Smile." Momona x Cayenne FTW :)

My favorite JewelPet characters overall are Sango, Angela, and Diana. I like Luea's design but not her personality.

My favorite human characters are Akari Sakura (Tinkle), Pink Oomiya (Kira Deco), Charon, and most of all, Momona! I like Levin and Cayenne.

Here are my favorite pairings

• Momona x Cayenne (canon)
  • Karon x Levin (canon)
  • Mizuki x Soarer (kinda canon)
  • Lillian x Romeo? (non-canon I think)

I know some people like Lillian x Miura but I think Miura is a jerk who doesn't deserve a girlfriend at all :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen JewelPet in furikake so... lol. They taste good though.

I have a small backpack of Jewelpet. Although, I only watched one or two episodes. Just never got around to watching more. I knew about it sense it was related to Hello Kitty.

So far, I only watched the first episode of Lady Jewelpet. I even written an episode summary of it on the wiki. Ha.

But it's not a bad franchise. A magically cute kawaii franchise of Jewel animal pets of plushies, toys, and merchandise stuff. But with the occasional fan service... I'd say it's an anime ranged between Y7 and PG. Probably PG?

And because of those "fan services," I don't think it'll be approved in America, because the entire concept would be mistaken as Y7 material.

Fan service...? ouo;

But I do agree it is for older audiences that it may seem because of some of the romance aspects and stuff :p

Anyway, I have a Hello Kitty DS game that has the JewelPets in. :eek: They're in a mini-game where you have to fly Ruby on a broom without bumping into Sapphie or Garnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back