Ask Raynie: Favorite Things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Note: Since school has started, I have no time to make new games and stuff. This is my most newest "Ask *insert name of character here*" game (since Ask Sweetinsour: Topics or Food was locked), this time featuring yet another fan-made character, this time from Ray-Wind (Raynie belongs to Ray-Wind, just to make sure). His name is Raynie, and is the son of Rayman and Wind (Ray-Wind's other fan-made character). He talks, but he can't talk right, so he talks as best as he can. Have fun.

Welcome to yet another asking game, featuring Raynie, Rayman and Wind's son. Here is what he looks like (Original version by Ray-Wind, this one is a redraw that I decided to do because I couldn't resist):
sml_gallery_195060_6_20404.png
Since he is still a baby, he tries to speak as best as he can, so if he says something that sounds weird, it's because he can't talk correctly.
Now, here is an example of how the game will work (this provides an example of how he will talk to you):
Topic: Toys

Person 1 [You]: What is your favorite toy to play with?

Raynie: My favwite? My binky. Me seep wif it at night-night time! ^^

Person 2 [You]: What is your least favorite toy?

Raynie: Wocking Horsie. Gave Waynie bump on da head.

And so on. Here we go. The topic is "Food". Get ready!

Hi!! ^_^
what flavor of chocolate do you like best?

NOTE: I am no longer using my ChamametchiandMametchi account, so all of Raynie's answers will be used on this one.

Raynie: Um, maybe soy milky? Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back