New human girls coming to the Tamagotchi anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Look, in the Tamagotchi anime, two girls--one older and one younger--will be featuring!

new_anime_1.jpg

The one in the pink dress appears in the GO-GO Tamagotchi! Opening theme.

She looks a TINY bit like Tomomi; they have the same hair and eye color, but this is probably a new girl. Unless she's older Tomomi with a little sister or something?

I really like the design of the little girl! It would have been nice if she was a boy though, because her clothes and hairstlye (not not the ribbon and shoes) look pretty boyish.

I wonder if they will only appear for Christmas though? :( Because the big girl's outfit has a snowflake and the little girl's ribbon has a bell.

---

Anyway, the Christmas episode will also have the DoriTamaTown santa. He is yellow! I think he is my favorite santa so far. So cute!

OH MY GOD
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN
CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO YEEEAAHHHHHH

Now that's good to see. Tamagotchi should start using more humans, even show their backstories how the Tamagotchis and Humans become well-known for each other.

So if that pink dress girl from the opening has been writing letters to Mametchi, then how did she knew him in the first place? Oh well, gotta wait til she appears then.

just one boy

Pls
I am betting the boy will be Ikemen. Eh...

The episodes to come will be about santayellowtchi and Mametchi etc searching for yellownosetchi on earth and I guess the new charatcers will help sounds interesting I hope It means some good characters to come

JewelPet is a super girly anime and there are still plenty of males, so I think Tamagotchi should have one someday as well :) But it's still fine that they chose only girls

Here's a young boy from JewelPet Tinkle

330px-Nicola_Titana.jpg

This sounds like an awesome set of episodes, which reminds me that I should really catch up with what I've missed of the current season thus far. Hopefully we get some more backstory between the humans and the Tamagotchis in this story arc as everyone else already said.

As for the new Christmas duo, I didn't think there would be a fourth duo, as there were already three of them - this took me by surprise but is definitely welcome in my book. I'm really digging the fact that Yellownosetchi has an actual hat and is not just another antler shape + nose color change. Also, Santayellowtchi not having a full beard is pretty cool too - makes him different from his compadres (Though Santagreentchi was already different because of his Summer getup).

An already hype December on my end just got more hype - thanks for passing this news to us all EMF!

This sounds like an awesome set of episodes, which reminds me that I should really catch up with what I've missed of the current season thus far. Hopefully we get some more backstory between the humans and the Tamagotchis in this story arc as everyone else already said.

As for the new Christmas duo, I didn't think there would be a fourth duo, as there were already three of them - this took me by surprise but is definitely welcome in my book. I'm really digging the fact that Yellownosetchi has an actual hat and is not just another antler shape + nose color change. Also, Santayellowtchi not having a full beard is pretty cool too - makes him different from his compadres (Though Santagreentchi was already different because of his Summer getup).

An already hype December on my end just got more hype - thanks for passing this news to us all EMF!
Red Santa is the Tamagotchi Town Santa, Blue Santa is the Dream Town Santa, Green Santa is the summer Santa, and yellow Santa is the DoriTamaTown Santa :)

Well if Dream Town and TamaTown merged into one, shouldn't their Santa be purple, lel

Well, Blue, Yellow, and Red are the three primary colors :p And green can be primary color as well, in a different spectrum

I don't really know how I feel about having humans in the anime after the movie. I liked it just fine, I just prefer the problems and storylines of the tamas better. That being said, I think they can still pull off the humans just fine, but I do agree that having a male character might drive the storyline in new and innovative ways (for tamagotchi)

So their names mean snow sound and bell sound?

Actually they sound a lot better with the "ne' xD

JewelPet is a super girly anime and there are still plenty of males, so I think Tamagotchi should have one someday as well :) But it's still fine that they chose only girls
Here's a young boy from JewelPet Tinkle

330px-Nicola_Titana.jpg
Oh EMF, you said that before me!Yes, Jewelpet features human boys too, Jewelpet is more girly than Tamagotchi (I know Bandai makes everything Tamagotchi for girls now, but the anime isn't really girly).

Anyway I wish there was Tanpopo and her little brother...or the human kids for the 90's manga (the good times Tamas were unisex, the main human character was even a boy...and the magazine was on a boys magazine called CoroCoro).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back