Animal Crossing New Leaf Trade Board

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale8998

Reaction score
I'm gonna be returning to New Leaf after almost a year soon, so I decided to open up a trade board to help myself (and other players) out.

RULES:

1. Follow all Tamatalk rules, in addition to the rules here.

2. Please state whether you care about grass deterioration, flowers, etc etc before you say what services you need for what services you'll supply.

3. Do not take any items unless it's payment or a service your trade partner is giving away allows it (For instance, you may catch bugs on the Island if it's allowed, but you may not take any other items).

4. Please, stay on paths if needed by your partner.

5. Tips are optional. To be polite, I'm gonna give some tips to everyone I help out.

6. You can trade the following here: villagers, items, services, and advice. Do not trade real world items or items that have not been released.

7. Be fair! The only reason I'm allowing people to raid my Island for 15,000+ Bells or even more than that is because I have a LOT (Literally!) of weeds.

The first ever trade on here is a weed plucking service (your part of the deal) for Island bug catching and shark fishing and a tip of 1,000 Bells per player (my part of the deal). I won't be able to do it immediately, so I'm looking for patient people who need Bells but at least have an ID picture so that they can travel to my town or get one by the time I return (you get it 10 minutes into the game, so why not?).

does anyone want to trade? i have a rococo floor, orange roses, and a silver axe. i want a super toilet, aurora screen (!), and/or the spa or at the doctor theme stuff. my FC: 4570-7460-2322

Im look for pink cosmos, pink tulips, white tulips, and white cosmos. Can trade purple roses/bells. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back