What was your first vintage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What was the first vintage Tamagotchi you ever owned? When did you get it? I got my first vintage three years ago. It was an orange English P2.

The first vintage Tamagotchi I ever owned was a transparent yellow with black buttons P2 that I bought in 1998 at KB Toys.

My first vintage was a P1, green with darker green camo, that I got in 1997.

My first vintage tamagotchi was a yellow vines Morino. It was not only my first vintage, but also my very first Tamagotchi ^_^ I got it 5 or 6 years ago from Jason's store, and I've still got it :)

Blue p2 with black around the screen, and yellow buttons. Bought a clear blue p1 a week later, also with yellow buttons. Both bought at the same TRU store in 1997.

my first vintage arrived today, pink P1

tumblr_nionyvPmQ71rir65vo1_540.jpg

My first vintage tamagotchi was an angelgotchi, japanese version ^_^ I ordered it 20/Dec/14 & got it about couple weeks later

My yellow Morino, which I bought on eBay a few years ago. It was closely followed by a green/purple P1 and two Japanese Angelgotch (pink and silver). :)

A transparent turquoise/grey p2 with silvery buttons. Bought on a swedish ebay-ish site about 5 years ago. Still have it :D

My first vintage that I bought myself was a Morino that I bought 5 years ago, although my first vintage I had was passed down from my Mum to my Aunt, and then to me. It's a yellow P2 (Orange) Japanese version :p

My first vintage was a turquoise colour p1, my mum bought it for me when they came out (i was 9 or 10) have no idea what happened to it though!

I wish my first vintage still worked properly, but it was in bad condition and the batteries barely worked when I got it. :/

I got my first vintage Tamagotchi a few days ago, it's the English Tamagotchi Angel ^_^

It has been used so it's not in the best condition but I love it haha, would like to get the pink Japanese version as well! :wub:

My first was an orange P1 when they came out when I was five. Got it at a Christmas party, had it for a few years, then traded it when I was ten and didn't think I'd pick it up again. I'd just like to travel back in time, shake myself, and force my younger self to keep it.

Mine was the yellow with black tiger stripes. LOVED that thing!!

I got my P1, Angel, and Morino in one delivery! Those three were my first and so far, only vintages I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently got a P1 Blue Clock and P2 Blue Spaceship in a lot!

The fuschia P1 with yellow trim around the screen. A rather eye-burning colour combination, which is why I loved it. It still works despite quite a lot of abuse at the hands of 5-year-old me.

My friend had the tiger-stripe design, and I was SO jealous. I was kinda obsessed with tigers in primary school, so... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back