Instrumental Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I love, love, love instrumental music! Why? Because there are no lyrics, you can decide what the music is about! Plus I don't really like listening to people singing, with only a few exceptions. :c

Most instrumental music I listen to is indie.

I love emotional and slow instrumental music. Here's one of my all time favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdqE4gcwPYQ&list=PL6A9C2C59F467C746

I think of wonderful times spent with my TamaTalk friends and other things that mean a lot to me when I listen to this song! But sometimes I also think of sad stuff and end up crying :( It can be happy or sad depending on how you interpret it... or both! :)

Do you like instrumental music as well? If you have any good recommendations, please show me!

What I like is the instrumental version of a usual song I really like being able to hear the individual sounds that make up the song that you wouldn't hear with vocals harmonising. Usual music has different meanings too, lyrics are words but all words are different to people's interpretation.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Exactly. The music sounds good, but the singer... the lyrics...omfg... it gets so annoying.

I'm not sure if it actually counts as instrumental music, but I really like Mittsies' musics. The musics he makes usually always have a rhythm that gets stuck in my head for all eternity, and they match my liking almost better than anything.

Hello Guys :)

I´m glad I found this Thread. :lol:

My best friend makes awesome instrumental music if you´re interested :wub:

For example..

How about this one?

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

This is one of his own songs:) It´s so beautiful, I just love love love love it ♥

He makes different kind of music:)I can suggest more songs if you´re interested :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do like instrumental music!

I especially like this beautiful piece from Animal Crossing: The Movie! *And yes, there is a Animal Crossing movie!*

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back