Would an iD L fit in the mix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Heyy!

So I'm allowed to get myself one Tamagotchi before my parents get sick of my spending and I was wondering if an iD L would fit into my very small, not-even collection. More of a set. Or a trio.

I have a v4.5, a v6/Music Star, and a v7/Tama-Go. Now, I prefer many features on my Tamagotchi, thus getting a v4.5 and a v6. So... would an iD L be good for me?

Thank you in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should definetly get it!

It's nice to have so variety, so having a vintage and a color tamagotchi is a must for everyone xD

Plus the iD L is so far the Tamagotchi with most features I believe, so if you like many features that's the best you could get :D

Yep, go for it. :3 The iDL is full of features and relatively easy to understand. You'd have a blast with it :D

I haven't heard of one person that was unhappy with their ID L. I would also recommend getting a P's, because it also has lots of features. That being said, if your parents wouldn't want to buy you any pierces, the P's wouldn't be the best choice. Overall, both are great versions without any added content and I'm sure that you'll love them.

The P's and the iD L are great! They have a lot of built in content plus downloadables which adds up to the content! The characters are very wonderful as well, very diverse. It'll never be boring. Of course, it'll be more fun if you have the downloads. Luckily, infrared devices are easier to find than NFC devices (for the 4U). I'm pretty sure, whatever you pick, you'll have fun!

Thank you guys for your opinions!

I'll hopefully get an iD L, a P's would be nice but the pierces seem pricey and getting a couple of them would be a bit expensive.

Idk, the ones on eBay are $20 apiece.

I would surf around a little bit. I ended up with a few tamas I play much more because they "spoke to me" (such as) I consider my green id very lucky. Being my first id I have been looking for, then finding a second blue silver the next week. Here I thought I wouldn't be able to get an id...

You'd be surprised how some tamas are in used condition too. It may include a pierce if its a P, it may be in better condition as decribed... Preloved, means something to me. Like a true adoption of the tama, it found you instead of you finding it, in a box. Yup, its weird, but I go with it.

I would surf around a little bit. I ended up with a few tamas I play much more because they "spoke to me" (such as) I consider my green id very lucky. Being my first id I have been looking for, then finding a second blue silver the next week. Here I thought I wouldn't be able to get an id...

You'd be surprised how some tamas are in used condition too. It may include a pierce if its a P, it may be in better condition as decribed... Preloved, means something to me. Like a true adoption of the tama, it found you instead of you finding it, in a box. Yup, its weird, but I go with it.
Yes I agree with you when it comes to used Tamas. I recently ordered a used Music Star and I am so excited!!!

But anyway, thank you!

Thank you guys for your opinions!

I'll hopefully get an iD L, a P's would be nice but the pierces seem pricey and getting a couple of them would be a bit expensive.

Idk, the ones on eBay are $20 apiece.
Check out Amazon! There are pierces going for $8 ~ $9, if you buy multiple from the same seller you'll save on shipping too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back