Tamagotchi 4U Guide Book Translation!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am receiving my tamagotchi guide book tomorrow, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a translation of the guide book.

If enough people are interested, then I will start working on the project!
Of course, the guidebook is relatively long, so I would have to find others to help me out.

I'm picking up my 4U Guide Book tomorrow at Kinokuniya as well! I'd be glad to help :D

EDIT: GOT MY BOOK YAY

Last edited by a moderator:
is this still happening? if so, will there be a download i can download to my computer? on with apple products (fun fact for tamagotchi stuff for other iProducts users)

if you download something, you can save it as a PDF file. PDF files can be messaged to your iPhone (via the Messenger app) and saved/downloaded to your iPhone for handheld reference :) via the iBooks app which is a nice format as well :)

Hmm, I don't have a lot of time, but I'll definelty try and start soon after I find my 4U, I misplaced it ugh

Where do you need help with translations? I started doing some but realized you may have already done it and I could start some where else. Please let me know :)

That would be great Ebochan!!

I've started doing the introduction, chapter 1 and 2. So if you want, you could help me by translating chapter 3 and 4. I'm having trouble with the word ツーしん、I dont know if it's even a word. An example: おでかけツーしん. Thank you in advance.

Ok, will do, I was starting in the back and working my way forward. I will do some of the stuff in the beginning too.

That would be great Ebochan!!

I've started doing the introduction, chapter 1 and 2. So if you want, you could help me by translating chapter 3 and 4. I'm having trouble with the word ツーしん、I dont know if it's even a word. An example: おでかけツーしん. Thank you in advance.
I don't know japanese, but everytime I've seen that word, it was related to device's connection explanation.
Moreover: dictionary

Mmmm but why katakana?

Hello everyone :)

I was wondering how the translations are coming along?

I got a 4u yesterday and am quite overwhelmed with all the things that are possible and i dont understand :D

Hi, I am wondering as well. Are there any simple guides here already posted? With the fact they switched the icons around as well I am overwhelmed too. XD

thanks for working on this... i dont have a 4u nor a device for the app but this is interesting non the less to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back