Which Tamagotchi's should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 210738

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this site so please don't blame me if this is in the wrong place.

:D

I have just found my old v5, and got back into tamagotchi's.

I want to collect them but I would like to know which ones are the best and why.

I used to have a pink v4 so I will be looking at getting one of those.

But, what other ones should I try get?

I would say get an iD L, I'm quite sure is the version most people have been pleased with, plus you can find the Japanese ones for really cheap on ebay, amazon and other websites xD

If you don't want a color version you could get a V6 (I would recommend the Tama-Go, but not really worth it if you are not in america, so the V6 comes seccond), they are really cool and really good quality :D

Some stuff:

V2 has strange characters and the somewhat famous and somewhat infamous slot game

V3 has some really fun minigames

V4.5 is essentially the V4 with new characters and some new jobs

I recommend these, seeing that you're into the Connection line

If you're going to get a color tama, I'd recommend an Id l (if price is an issue for you, don't bother getting the english version. It's actually quite fun figuring out the japanese, and there's plenty of great guides online). If you're still into getting a connection era, definitely go for the v6.

I have another vote for the iD L! It's my favorite and I've played almost every tamagotchi version released. It's far simpler than the P's in terms of 'users friendliness', if you will, and comes with tons of features already built in. Plus, you can add even more content through IR. There's also a good amount of unlockable content so there's always something new to look forward to. Also, I think that it has the most comfortable shell to hold.

The Japanese version is really easy to understand, the English version actually isn't that great by comparison because it simplifies a lot of the dialogue in the Tama. It's also significantly more expensive.

Japanese iD Ls are going for really cheap right now too. In fact, there are numerous ones going for under $20 right now.

You are right when you say the Japanese version Id L are going for cheaper than the English versions at the moment.

So there is a guide to translate it?

You should defintetly get a v4.5 if you're planning on getting a v4. And if you're into the color ones, I'd suggest going on Ebay and buying the low priced ones before they become rare/really exspencive *Spelling?*. Or if your into the vintage ones, start with a P1/P2. And if you live near a ToysRus, there's a new line of Tamagotchis called: Tamagotchi Friends, I think they only cost 20$ at ToysRus. But sometimes, they have a sale for them on their site. Hope this helps! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should defintetly get a v4.5 if you're planning on getting a v4. And if you're into the color ones, I'd suggest going on Ebay and buying the low priced ones before they become rare/really exspencive *Spelling?*. Or if your into the vintage ones, start with a P1/P2. And if you live near a ToysRus, there's a new line of Tamagotchis called: Tamagotchi Friends, I think they only cost 20$ at ToysRus. But sometimes, they have a sale for them on their site. Hope this helps! :lol:
So what makes the v4.5 better?

it's essentially the same with new characters and new jobs

if you're more for traditional characters, I'd go with the V4

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back