Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow Dazz

What are you giving your family/friends for Christmas?

There's already a thread for what you want for Christmas; what do you plan on giving your family and friends? I'm "giving" my parents a Minecraft replica of our house (they asked for this ages ago but I never got around to it), giving my brother a pack of Pokemon cards (he's going through an obsession with them), giving some of my friends DS's and DSi's (my brother and I are getting 3DS's from our parents so we can give away our old ones) and giving money to my boyfriend and those of my friends who already have DS's or 3DS's. I don't usually give anyone stuff so this year is a bit weird, I just happen to have a lot of stuff to give :P so, what about you guys?

I'm giving my brother a Minecraft poster, I planted little plant in fish bowl and put in some painted rocks for my grandma, my dad and I are going half and half on a jacket for my mom, and I'm pitching in to get a tent for my grandpa (pun intended). I still don't know what to get my dad.

Among other things, my mom begged me to buy her a can opener.

• Like 2

I'm making my girlfriend a chocolate cherry cheesecake. :)

I'm giving Angelgotchi memberships to some friends on TamaTalk, I'm letting some friends on deviantArt ask me to get anything they want, I'm giving my boyfriend a Tamagotchi, and I'm probably gonna buy some Pokemon figures or something for my younger bro.

Idk what to give my parents yet, but I'm giving Ruby something dog related, Rachel something Pokemon related, and I'm planning to draw my crush something.

Oh boy, I still have a million and one things to buy for Christmas. I still need to get gifts for six more people but so far I have a multi tool and a steam gift card for my boyfriend, a set of cookbooks and a spiralizer for my mom, a giant Hello Kitty pez dispenser for my niece, a Nintendo gift card for my pen pal and a Amazon gift card for my friend. :)

I must confess...I still haven't started Christmas shopping yet. :( I need to get something for my stepdad, mom, boyfriend and brother. I think I'll get my mom jewelry, my brother Magic: The Gathering booster packs, and my boyfriend a Magic: The Gathering starter set (he wants to learn how to play). I guess I'll get my stepdad a gift card.

Well, I don't really have much money in my credit card so I'm giving some of my dA friends a few dollars here and there :P

I got my mum a box of Roses chocolates, my dad some socks, and my sister a bluetooth speaker. It was kinda hard to find something for my sister this year but she told me that's what she wanted so yeah

Gave $16 to one of my buddies and 1-month deviantArt premium membership to another buddy.

Wish I could've given stuff to more of my friends.

I gave a book to my dad (Humans of New York), a set of 4 jigsaw puzzles to my mom, a bunch of random assorted stuff (tic tacs, nail polish, a craft box) for one of my friends, and some New York souvenirs for my other friends.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Maria&Co.
      So, now that I've finally solved my problem on the V4.5...I'm having the exact same problem on the V4  For thirteen generations now on my pink stripe V4, I've gotten almost nothing but Meme family teens and I'm just about sick of it (I got lucky once and got Young Kuchipatchi and another time got Obotchi). And I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to influence which teen the child evolves into?
      Specifically, MizuTamatchi. I know it's able to evolve into a Kuchi family teen, but I've gotten it eleven times now and only ever had it evolve into Meme family teens (excluding Universals; even then it was only once). What influences whether it evolves into a Meme family teen or a Kuchi family teen? I've tried average care, that doesn't work. I've tried high kind/social skill points, that doesn't work. I've tried marrying a Meme family adult to a Kuchi family adult, AND vice-versa, and that doesn't work either.
      I'm also wondering how MohiTamatchi evolves into Oniontchi and Nikatchi. I haven't tried average or poor care yet, because I'm too worried I'll just end up with HinoTamatchi or the hundredth time in a row. For me, it always evolves into Young Kuchipatchi or Young Dorotchi with absolutely PERFECT care, and HinoTamatchi or Ichigotchi if the happy meter drops to one heart even ONCE, or if it empties from getting a nasty letter, using an item that lowers happy hearts, or giving it a time-out 
      If anyone who has more knowledge about the V4's evolution than I do would be willing to share any tips to help with my situation and answer my questions, that would be great
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi 👋 
      I’ve just remembered something! It might not be 100% Accurated as it was 2 Years ago, but I’ll try my best. (It’s just popped into my head, and I’d like to see if anyone else has one like this!)
      Back In 2017, I got my first Tamagotchi; being a Pink Gem Friends. But some how, I remember seeing somewhere this message.
      ”Prototype, Not For Resale”
      I just do! I can’t remember where.. but it was definitely about that Tamagotchi. Does anyone know how the seller could have gotten a Prototype and sold it legally? It can still do everything, like Bumping and connecting to a computer so it’s really good! But my sister and BFF have one and there Tamagotchis are totally normal..
    • By KidRetro64
      Ok, So I recently Watched this Tamagotchi Friends Teardown video (In Russian), And it was Really  Cool! Here’s the link: 

I have a Few Similar Questions.
      1. With NFC, Can you Patch a Friends, Or Make a Platform that could?
      So I’m Not an NFC Expert or Anything, But I’ve NEVER Seen an App or platform to Patch a Friends. It’s Wierd, I know there are European versions, but I thought they would make it in Spanish if anything. Can you hack it? If you can make Russian, then can you make it other Languages? I don’t want to mess around with the circuit board, I’m just wondering for simple reasearch and something new to learn!
    • By fidgetTama
      https://mobile.twitter.com/MstrBlinky/status/859108809138110465

I haven't seen anyone else post about this so I will! How cool is this?? I tested it on my tamagotchi friends and it works fine!!!

http://mrblinky.net/tama/friends/ezgotchi/

This is the actual thing, all credit goes to the amazing Mr. Blinky!
    • By KidRetro64
      I dont really know where to post this, but heres my guess!
      Anyways, Christmas is coming up, and so,are new tamas
      I really want a V3, Gudetama and mostly a tamagotchi meets!
      This is when I need your help!
      Dad says that if I get all 3, then there wont be much more than that. I dont really care, but then fro yo will be shoving all her stuff in my face, while I have 3 plastic eggs :/
      So what should I do? I are not crazy over a gudetama, but still want one!
      And then, the meets is a bit expensive (around £50-70 on eBay) and then again, most of them are from japan.
      Help needed!
      Silvie xxx

Edit: I totally forgot! A pixel Chix house or mall I think... Whats your idea?