Lights out at night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jzwolf530

Reaction score
So I know of older modern tamas (and even on vintage tamas), you had to manually turn the lights off at night or suffer the consequences. I recall someone on Tamazone taking two V2s (or V3s) and caring for them similarly with the exception of having one with the lights on and the other with the lights off at night. One grew into a perfect care adult while the other turned into an above average/average care adult.

So I guess my question is, do you have to leave the lights off ALL night or can you just turn them off a minute before the wake up without issue?

I don't think it is either of those options. I believe what you would have to do is leave the lights on after your tamagotchi falls asleep, and leave the lights on until the attention icon is no longer lit up. This way, you've missed the call for attention, and so your character may not grow into a perfect care adult.

Love your avatar.

Thanks for the avatar love! <3

I could've sworn that the icon stays lit from the time they hit the hay until they wake up in the morning. At least if you leave the lights alone, I know if you flip the lights off the attention icon will go away even if you turn the lights back on.

I'll be honest in saying it's been awhile since I've left on the lights on all night and I'm hesitant to test it right now since I'm aiming for a particular character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back