Prepping for my 4U....(:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awkwardbear70

Reaction score
Hi! im super stoked because my 4U is now in New York!! which means it should be here within a couple more days... yay! so I've been gathering information and i started a log in my notes on my phone (which i can turn into a PDF file on my mac and keep the log forever :)

does anyone else prepare for their tamagotchi's arrival like i do??? ha

Urg ! everytime i look at my tracking i wanna cry bc it says it hasn't moved since yesterday ):

Also, i have a tamagotchi Folder on my macbook (then inside the folder its organized by tamagotchi type, and inside each tamagotchi type and so on...)

and i discovered i can text myself my files and view them on my phone while I'm on the go! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a cool idea! What sort of information do you gather in your logs? :)

I don't really get chance to prepare for the arrivals of tamas, since I don't order from abroad often, but I hope that'll change in the future. :D

I plan on keeping really detailed notes about the first generation of my 4u and i will turn it into a PDF and post a download to it if anyone would like to read it once it's finished :)

I need to look up details on the 4U as well. I just ordered mine yesterday and won't be expecting it until after New Year's, but I realized I know little about it other than reading people's logs. I know there's a guide translation going on here on TT, I should really look that up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back