V4.5 Growth Observation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

Reaction score
What? It's 2015? How many years has it been since release?

suggestion here

Time to record some stuff! Tell us about the growth of your V4.5 characters, by the teen and adult stages.

My theory is that care is simpler than we think; families are not restrictions. If you're not in the Ura Kuchi zone, you are still able to grow characters from that family.

I'll be dedicating my future generations to going out of family lines.

My latest growth:

Hitodetchi --> Crackertchi --> Ura Kuchipatchi --> Mukimukitchi

Jump right outta Ura Mame

Great!

I'd suggest we also document the exact skill points at the moment of evolution, since I have a theory that a very high skill point in one group may cause a family jump.

Also, I'd like to suggest we add both of the parent's adult stages, to see if a tama will make a jump to a family that neither of the parents is of, or if it always evolves to one of the parent's families.

Besides, shall we have another thread for the v4? That might be nice, so we can focus on one version per topic. :D

Latest evolution:

Tsubutchi --> Kutchitamatchi --> Kometchi --> Ura Kutchipatchi

3 bars discipline, 150 Spiritual points, 13 Gorgeous, 8 Funny.

Linear evolution in the Ura Kutchi family.

Every Daiyatchi I've ever gotten tends to end up in Ura Mame or Ura Meme. I got Ura Kuchi once or twice from Daiyatchi, but none of the other teens end up in a different family. I'm on generation 45. My last two growth cycles went like this.

Tsubutchi - Kuchitamatchi - UraYoungMemetchi - Purimatchi

Tsubutchi - Hitodetchi - Hashitamatchi - Mametchi

I don't remember the exact skill levels, but all were under 60 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back