My v6 keeps losing hearts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Hey! Haven't been in TT for like so long. But anyway..

I finally received my v6/Music Star today and I love mine so much-even more than the v4.5 (oops!) but I kind of have an issue.

My v6 keeps losing it's hearts, no matter how many games I play with it and praise it with. Now I'm only up to one heart and I've paused it for the meantime.

Hope you guys can help!

hellooo! welcome back to TT! :)

I like the v6 too! Although I don't like it's buttons lol ;-;

It's really no surprise that the hearts are so quick to go empty. I've always thought the v6 is quite needy, especially on the first few stages of growth.

By hearts, I presume you're talking about the hunger and happy meter, yeah? if so, then the games you play with it and the amount of praise won't increase the hearts.

The games are to increase skill points (there are three areas of skill: tone, rhythm, and original) while praise is used to lower down the stress (the stress can be seen below the hunger and happy meter at the second screen of the status icon). In short, these do not affect hunger/happiness in any way.

To increase the hearts in hunger, feed it meals. To increase the hearts in happiness, feed it snacks. Do keep in mind that if your tamagotchi is no longer a baby and has become a teen/adult, the baby food/milk that is available by default in the food storage will not increase the hearts anymore, so you're going to have to buy more food from the shop.

For more info on the v6, here's a quick guide by another member of TT which will help a lot if you need more info! :) https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/187066-v6-ultimate-guide-to-music-star/

hellooo! welcome back to TT! :)

I like the v6 too! Although I don't like it's buttons lol ;-;

It's really no surprise that the hearts are so quick to go empty. I've always thought the v6 is quite needy, especially on the first few stages of growth.

By hearts, I presume you're talking about the hunger and happy meter, yeah? if so, then the games you play with it and the amount of praise won't increase the hearts.

The games are to increase skill points (there are three areas of skill: tone, rhythm, and original) while praise is used to lower down the stress (the stress can be seen below the hunger and happy meter at the second screen of the status icon). In short, these do not affect hunger/happiness in any way.

To increase the hearts in hunger, feed it meals. To increase the hearts in happiness, feed it snacks. Do keep in mind that if your tamagotchi is no longer a baby and has become a teen/adult, the baby food/milk that is available by default in the food storage will not increase the hearts anymore, so you're going to have to buy more food from the shop.

For more info on the v6, here's a quick guide by another member of TT which will help a lot if you need more info! :) https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/187066-v6-ultimate-guide-to-music-star/
Oh haha no wonder! Thank you!

When I got my v4.5 I found it easy, so I decided to get a Music Star.... so I guess this is the price for complaining the v4.5 wasn't challenging enough! But the v6 still seems really cool though1

Thanks again!

Really? I don't have a v4.5...maybe I'll try getting one XD

Lots of things you need to do on the v6 :3 but it's pretty worth it. Good luck!

Really? I don't have a v4.5...maybe I'll try getting one XD

Lots of things you need to do on the v6 :3 but it's pretty worth it. Good luck!
I must say, the v4.5's concept is pretty cool! I'd recommend you check it out! And I'm starting to think that yes, the v6 is actually worth it! (Except for the buttons like you mentioned... haha! I think the v4.5's buttons are better tho!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is pretty cool hihi I'll check it out :D I'm not really collecting so I just buy the tama's that get my interest (mostly colored and the noncolors like v6/4.5/Entama woo)~

I don't have a v4.5 but am thinking about it have a v6 and its my fave out of all of the connections I have 4 by the way a v3 a v4 a v5 av6 as well. Jorgmae

Playing games does raise both the skill points and the happiness though, I have never given my music star snacks as far as I can remember, so yeah forget about the snacks and just play games :p

Also as for food, Teens and Adults won't take the baby food properly, so when your character is an adult and can earn money, make sure to buy lots of food from the store, that way you'll have enough for the future generation ^_^

*closed*

(topic bumped - from Jan 2015 - 4+ months old)

Please everyone try to remember to check the date of the last active posts to avoid bumping old topics back to the top of the forum page? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back