Wierd beeping and brief freezing on a V1!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstergirl

Reaction score
I changed the battery about two days ago and it was blank for roughly 5 min this morning making odd sounds ( i have had the V1 since march of this year) whats going on? It was kinda like the beeping your gotchi makes when it dies but it was dead already. :huh: :D :D does any one know what is going on is my tama giltched?

Last edited by a moderator:
well thats weird... i dont think i can help cause i dunno what it sounds like mine never died b4.

I changed the battery about two days ago and it was blank for roughly 5 min this morning making odd sounds ( i have had the V1 since march of this year) whats going on? It was kinda like the beeping your gotchi makes when it dies but it was dead already. B) :( :eek: does any one know what is going on is my tama giltched?
That's weird. Maybe the battery got jostled around because it wasn't in right or something. Was it?

nope it was the right one we brought a paper with the nicknames and evreything we got the one they said to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back