Is it worth gettingwthe ID L in English if no one else around has one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadamUnicorn

Reaction score
I collected tamas when they first came out, and i plan to get some again to start collecting and playing again. I have 4 tamagotchi friends. I am using ebay to find other versions.

is the 4U or ID L ENGLISH worth the money if you have no one around to play with?

I guess I am a bit confused. I want an ID L....so bad.

I wish i still had my originals too :(

I love tamas.

None of my friends play with Tamagotchi's, though they will take a passing interest in how mine is going. I still very much enjoy them and if you have time to run two, you can still make use of the connection features.

The english IDL version is really expensive. I'm planning to buy 2 japanese IDL (or maybe the P's) and patch them, 'cause both together have the same price as a genuine english tama. This way I will able to use the connection feature.

I have nobody to play with either and I got only one (of the IDL English, the P's and the 4u). I'm happy as it is. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The iD L in English is fun if you're ok paying $90-$100. An English patched P's is great and much more affordable as an alternative.

Even if you don't have people to connect with, Tamagotchis can still be tons of fun! Why do you want the English version, though? The Japanese version is half the price and there's tons of easy to use translation guides for the menus. I don't know any Japanese, yet I can very easily navigate my iD L thanks to guides.

None of my friends play with Tamagotchi's, though they will take a passing interest in how mine is going. I still very much enjoy them and if you have time to run two, you can still make use of the connection features.
i am running four friends now...so i know i can run several at a time haha i am obsessed

The english IDL version is really expensive. I'm planning to buy 2 japanese IDL (or maybe the P's) and patch them, 'cause both together have the same price as a genuine english tama. This way I will able to use the connection feature.
oh nice idea!

Also is P better than ID L or 4U.

which would you recommend i get first? Of those 3 I mean.

And does anyone know a place other than ebay where i can buy older versions and hard to find versions? Trying to collect again and I only have the friends. I would love to have some of the v3 and v4...and angel....and well any of them. I hate that i missed out on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back