Sign in to follow this  
17dbabnigg

Can these two tamagotchis connect?

Does anyone know if a tama-go tamagotchi can connect with a tamagotchi friends?

If you do, plese reply! :lol:

They both use different methods of connection. The TamaGo uses Infra Red Communication (IRC) and the Friends uses Near Feild Communication (NFC). So, nope. Edited by YURIA★CHARMAINE

nope, the (new) bump-style connection isn't compatible with any other Tamagotchi

also, you can only connect a limited number of times with bump (no more than 5 in a day)

here's a link to a nearly complete connecting guide, should you have any more questions

Edited by Pauly

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By xXKitKat08Xx
      Soooooo I have a Tamagotchi Friends (not a Dream Town, but one of the technically first-wave ones I guess) and the only growth charts I see are for the Dream Town versions. I was just wondering if there are any non-Dream Town growth charts for Tamagotchi Friends? I've gotten Mametchi literally every time I raise a Tamagotchi on the system, and I wanna vary it up. Thanks in advance ❤️
    • By Pingasatchi
      I’ve been trying to catch the babies before they poop on the floor and I’m wondering if it’s even worth the effort. I know that some Tamagotchis in the past have been able to potty train, but I don’t know if the Tamagotchi Friends can. Thanks
    • By tamapalace
      Hi there! We have created Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town Class charts that you might find very useful! Enjoy!

• By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi Again👋
      I’ve got more troubleshooting with my connections! This time, they won’t connect! Let me go into deeper deitail.
      Basically, I put the top brown bit against eachother ( as they say in the advert, am I right?) and I click “B” when they are on stand by. Then I’m greeted with a “FAIL” screen. There’s probably an easy fix, that I haven’t figured out yet! Please help! ;-; 
    • By QueenRita
      Hi! I'm looking into getting more Tamagotchi's and I was wondering how much you guys would recommend a Dream Town.

What I like in a Tamagotchi is, a lot of, games. Looking at the Dream Town, there's like, 11? But those are hard for me to find... And then I'm not sure how I feel about normal tamagotchi friends, plus I don't really want to buy another one for the BFF stuff just yet. Friends are SUPER easy to find though, I just. Think I would prefer a Dream Town... Idk. I'll figure it out I guess but I wanted y'alls input too. Ty!